News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Chat with vermilionvermin. He's Nighthawk. I'm not.

(5:19:28 PM) Savvy-Sauce: nighthawk are you up to date in the going ons of nsm twg
(5:19:36 PM) Nighthawk: no
(5:19:42 PM) Savvy-Sauce: well i'm pretty sure you're a wolf
(5:19:47 PM) Savvy-Sauce: so that's unfortunate
(5:19:51 PM) Nighthawk: i'm pretty sure i'm not
(5:20:03 PM) Savvy-Sauce: okay well in that case i change my pretty sure to 100% sure
(5:20:22 PM) Savvy-Sauce: sry
(5:20:23 PM) Nighthawk: why
(5:20:29 PM) Savvy-Sauce: because of the list maestro posted
(5:20:41 PM) Nighthawk: ?
(5:20:48 PM) Savvy-Sauce: gzg had that list posted
(5:20:50 PM) Savvy-Sauce: it has one wolf on it
(5:20:57 PM) Savvy-Sauce: boy who cried wolf says not to lynch gzg
(5:21:03 PM) Nighthawk: well im not
(5:21:05 PM) Savvy-Sauce: leaving you
(5:21:10 PM) Savvy-Sauce: :(
(5:21:39 PM) Nighthawk: when did he order iit?
(5:21:58 PM) Savvy-Sauce: i also don't believe your "i changed back into a human" story
(5:22:20 PM) Nighthawk: why would i tell it if it werent true?
(5:22:47 PM) Savvy-Sauce: because if you are a wolf, it gives you an explanation for weird seerings or behaviors
(5:22:59 PM) Nighthawk: what weird seerings?
(5:23:21 PM) Nighthawk: wait wtf happened
(5:23:25 PM) Savvy-Sauce: well i'm not saying there have been any - you would just say you were temporarily a wolf to explain any weird seerings that may arise
(5:23:29 PM) Savvy-Sauce: also fsm and davy died idk how
(5:23:34 PM) Savvy-Sauce: but let's not worry about that
(5:23:50 PM) Nighthawk: only applies to one phase
(5:24:11 PM) Savvy-Sauce: yeah, but maybe that's the phase you would receive a weird seering/deal stuff in
(5:24:15 PM) Savvy-Sauce: it's a back-up plan
(5:24:24 PM) Savvy-Sauce: it lets you handwave away any weirdness that may have arisen
(5:24:31 PM) Savvy-Sauce: "oh well i was a wolf for a bit"
(5:24:45 PM) Savvy-Sauce: i think it's extremely bizarre that your role would change for such a short period of time
(5:24:49 PM) Nighthawk: why would i come up with such a shitty lie?
(5:24:59 PM) Savvy-Sauce: What's shitty about it?
(5:25:28 PM) Nighthawk: pretending to be converted
(5:25:43 PM) Nighthawk: well i found out why fsm died
(5:25:46 PM) Savvy-Sauce: how
(5:25:52 PM) Nighthawk: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4956.msg177683#msg177683
(5:26:01 PM) Nighthawk: talking about what happened in waddle's deal
(5:26:17 PM) Savvy-Sauce: idk
(5:26:28 PM) TheHunter left the room.
(5:26:33 PM) Savvy-Sauce: anyway, i think that if you actually were converted, saying "i was converted then changed back" is a strangely believable thing to say
(5:26:56 PM) Savvy-Sauce: i think the big question you should worry about answering
(5:27:02 PM) Savvy-Sauce: what would have caused you to change back so quickly?
(5:27:21 PM) Nighthawk: i had originally thought some breach of contract, but maybe that's not the case
(5:27:34 PM) Nighthawk: since davy and fsm died
(5:28:40 PM) Nighthawk: I'm concerned as to why this happened now and not earlier
(5:28:42 PM) Nighthawk: with gz
(5:28:50 PM) Savvy-Sauce: why what happened now
(5:28:56 PM) Nighthawk: the list
(5:29:02 PM) Savvy-Sauce: he never said the list was his
(5:29:09 PM) Savvy-Sauce: probably as part of the deal, he wasn't allowed to take ownership of it
(5:29:09 PM) Nighthawk: well no
(5:29:12 PM) Savvy-Sauce: but you can read between the lines
(5:29:26 PM) Nighthawk: i'm talking about the fact that he never said to suspect either me or boy
(5:29:31 PM) Nighthawk: until he was about to be lynched
(5:29:40 PM) Savvy-Sauce: he said it in a pm to me earlier this phase
(5:29:46 PM) Nighthawk: especially if it is connected to the list
(5:30:04 PM) Savvy-Sauce: he's speaking now since i've been eliminated from the list, narrowing it to two choices, i would guess
(5:30:23 PM) Nighthawk: why didn't he just tell you this
(5:30:35 PM) Savvy-Sauce: as i said earlier, it was likely a stipulation of the deal that he couldn't refer to the list
(5:30:59 PM) Nighthawk: i guess
(5:31:22 PM) Savvy-Sauce: Anyway
(5:31:31 PM) Savvy-Sauce: So he says its between you and boy
(5:31:38 PM) Savvy-Sauce: the reason i think it's you over boy is because boy said not to lynch gzg
(5:31:43 PM) Savvy-Sauce: for whatever reasons
(5:32:25 PM) Savvy-Sauce: Why do you think boy said not to lynch gzg?
(5:32:39 PM) Nighthawk: I don't know anymore

I think everybody at this point should pick between The Boy Who Cried Wolf and vermilionvermin to lynch. I'm leaning Boy, especially since he hasn't explained why we shouldn't lynch GZG, but I'm also skeptical of verm's "I'm not a wolf ANYMORE" story.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Oh noes, looks like I died. :(
i h8 u wuffs
go humans

Toby

Gz, I defend you because I have information about you, then you vote me? Your a human and I'm trying to protect you, why would I protect a human if I was wolf? Lets say my information is wrong and you really are a wolf. I try protect you, you vote me.

This doesn't make much sense.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Nighthawk.

I think it's pretty likely that, reading between the lines, that list posted earlier (verm, bird, tbwcw, gzgregory) was made by Gzg, and that it contains the name of one wolf.

I was revealed to be human, and The Boy Who Cried Wolf says not to kill Gzg since he made a deal pointing to his humanity. I think that this makes TBWCW and GZG both seem human.

Leaving Nighthawk. He admitted to having been changed into a wolf, which means that any "I caught a wolf!" excuses are invalid. He also claims to have changed back into a human, but I find that pretty hard to believe. So unfortunately, he'll have my vote.

Greg

I'm going to agree with Bird and switch to Verm here. I have the perspective of knowing I'm human, and Boy would not have affirmed my humanity were he a wolf. He could just as easily have incited a lynch if he were a wolf, without providing any accompanying explanation, which would be taken as deal parameters or something.

Verm, on the other hand, has several things against him. I find a conversion to be just as likely as a painting, but a change back seems sort of odd considering he would have probably stayed on the wolf team after any conversions, since then the game favors the wolves. Also, he's never been afraid of reverse psychology even when it causes temporary harm (such as suggesting my self-poisoning in Snakes on a Plane), so I wouldn't be surprised if he sold out Social and still ended up being a wolf.

Bird

Toby

Just something I'm going to point out, if verm is telling the truth about his wolf incident a deal could have been made to recruit verm to the wolfs but the conditions of the contract were that he would only be a wolf for as long as the dealer lived.

Does this mean that either Davy or Fsm are wolves if this is true?

The post about Bird being a miller I find quite funny because from day 1 I started to think otherwise. Bird didn't seem red, but unless change has happened since I'm not sure.

Since I think ver has the most votes I'm going to stick one on Bird only because think I might have the second amount of votes and for whatever reason verm won't die I wouldn't like the lynch to be thrown at me.

Bird

There's like 3 hours left and we don't have anything close to a consensus.

People need to vote. Or change their votes. I'd like to see Nighthawk lynched, but I'm willing to compromise if somebody is convincing.

Bird

Mephistopheles

To SlowPokemon:

If you do not start contributing to the game at hand, I will remove you at the end of the phase. This is your only warning.

the_last_sheikah

I have a feeling bird knows what he's doing, so I'm going to agree with a verm lynch.  A defense would have been nice though.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mephistopheles

1. vermilionvermin:
 FRIVOLOUS2. SocialFox FRIVOLOUS3. gzgregoryFRIVOLOUS4. FSM-ReaprFRIVOLOUS5. davy FRIVOLOUS6. Waddle Bro FRIVOLOUS7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf FRIVOLOUS8. SlowPokemon - 2x Phantoms FRIVOLOUS9. BlackDragonSlayer FRIVOLOUS10. blueflower999 FRIVOLOUS11. Dude FRIVOLOUS12. Bird FRIVOLOUS13. the_last_sheikah FRIVOLOUS14. Bubbles 7689 FRIVOLOUS15. shadowkirby FRIVOLOUS

Mashi

That is probably the best post I have ever seen.

Bird

i think there's three votes on gzg and three votes on verm

that's not a great thing