News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 09, 2012, 12:24:24 AMRight everyone, here's what we are going to do,

We are all going to make a deal to make an unstoppable seer on the person below us on the playerlist. That way noone can block or stop our seer and we are guaranteed to find a wolf. You must go forward with the deal then on the day phase we vote for whoever turned red.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 10, 2012, 12:37:49 PMAlso, I think FSM's deal had something to do with davy. Possibly a seering of davy?

If he did that, he listened perfectly to what TBWCW said
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on November 10, 2012, 12:47:08 PMIf he did that, he listened perfectly to what TBWCW said
I have good enough memory to remember that, fortunately; that's why that situation in particular came to mind.
If FSM wants to hold off on the insta, he must have found something important about your role, or is trying to utterly confuse us. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 10, 2012, 12:37:49 PMWe all know Bird made the card flipping deal, and that was announced by Mephistopheles himself... but I don't think you can go into any significant detail? ???
You can. Look the rules carefully.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 10, 2012, 12:27:09 PMSince fsm kinda gave away that he made a deal, did that break a rule of the game?
Mr. Meph can confirm that I haven't revealed that have I made a deal or not. Remember that I could be doing this because of someone else's deal(not confirming anything).

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 10, 2012, 10:34:47 AMYou can't remove votes(common rule)
Yes you can, it doesn't say anywhere you can't...

Anyway I died so here's my death post. Yay.

vermilionvermin

Bird because apparently instas are bad or something

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 10, 2012, 09:10:56 PMBird because apparently instas are bad or something
What, may I ask, are your reasons for being suspicious of Bird? I'm suspicious of Bird too... but I just want to know your logic... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

vermilionvermin

Correct.  Bird is almost certainly human.

FSM-Reapr

I read somewhere that you can't remove your vote completely once it has been made :o

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles

15 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
3 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
9 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

1. Hercules
2. SocialFox
3. gzgregory
4. FSM-Reapr
5. davy
6. Waddle Bro
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. SlowPokemon
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. blueflower999
11. Dude
12. Bird
13. the_last_sheikah
14. Bubbles 7689
15. shadowkirby

SocialFox has lost his bet, his soul is now forfeit, he was green.
It is now Night 2, Night 2 ends 1:00 AM CST Monday, Nov. 12

My Offices are still open, you may strike deals as you wish.

Please be aware that I reserve the right to stop taking deals, however if I do I will continue working on any approaches received before this point.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 12:06:35 AMSocialFox has lost his bet, his soul is now forfeit, he was green.
It is now Night 2, Night 2 ends 1:00 AM Monday, Nov. 12

Either Master Wolf or human. :S

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I think of three possible options: SocialFox was the Master Wolf, SocialFox made a deal that would paint himself green(that's what I would have done) or Bird's deal had something to do with people's colours but this is the most unlikely option.

Ninja'd

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 12:06:35 AMIt is now Night 2, Night 2 ends 1:00 AM Monday, Nov. 12
Is this EST, CST, GMT or what?