News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Games That Make You Cry

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 07, 2012, 07:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrew!

Quote from: SocialFox on December 20, 2012, 07:43:17 PMThe Shadow of the Colossus ending shocked me as a kid.

it is pretty shocking, its so awesome that you get to control the colossus at the end but sad that he is possessed

Dudeman

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 20, 2012, 07:42:06 PMZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And then the dev team had to come in and make X6 behind Inafune's back...
THANKS FOR RUINING THE TIMELINE, CAPCOM
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

CRAP, GAMES HAVE NOW MADE ME CRY, GODDAMMIT BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL, MOTHER 3 AND SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS.

DonValentino

Has anyone played a PC game called "To the Moon" by Freebird Games? If not, I challenge you!

Think you cried a lot with PMD2, MOTHER 3, or Professor Layton 3? Then try "To the Moon" and you'll know what "cry a lot" really means!

I still sob a little when I remember the ending.  :P
Still, thanks to the developers for the tremendously funny scenes too. If these weren't there, the game would really be unbearable.

Bubbles

Uh yeah sorry but nothing will make me cry more than PMD2. Just hearing the music makes me cry

blueflower999

^You've never played Mother 3 then.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Nope :D But Im 99% positive Im getting Professor Layton 3 tomorrow so EXCITED

SlowPokemon

^and you've just found a game that will make you cry worse than PMD. (gasp!)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 23, 2012, 01:35:06 PM^and you've just found a game that will make you cry worse than PMD. (gasp!)
True that
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ayuna

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 23, 2012, 01:35:06 PM^and you've just found a game that will make you cry worse than PMD. (gasp!)

Agreed, PL3 was just so sad. I'm also sad that they are not making any further games with professor Layton after the next game. So sad :(

Bubbles

I almost started crying when they got to the hospital...maybe Im just a wreck already

SuperFireKirby

Still not sure how people cry over Pokemon games. Never played PMD but I still don't think I could take Pokemon seriously enough to cry over it. As for Layton, Level-5 is pretty brilliant at the whole sadness concept so I don't doubt they could make me shed one single manly tear. Or many.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 24, 2012, 09:27:49 PMI almost started crying when they got to the hospital...maybe Im just a wreck already

YOU'LL BE A WRECK BY THE ENDING

lays down and cries oh god it still hurts
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 24, 2012, 09:29:23 PMStill not sure how people cry over Pokemon games. Never played PMD but I still don't think I could take Pokemon seriously enough to cry over it. As for Layton, Level-5 is pretty brilliant at the whole sadness concept so I don't doubt they could make me shed one single manly tear. Or many.

Yeahhh you're a heartless monster.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 24, 2012, 09:29:23 PMStill not sure how people cry over Pokemon games. Never played PMD but I still don't think I could take Pokemon seriously enough to cry over it. As for Layton, Level-5 is pretty brilliant at the whole sadness concept so I don't doubt they could make me shed one single manly tear. Or many.
Play them. Its the beauty of friendship :P