News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Games That Make You Cry

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 07, 2012, 07:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLBGM

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 24, 2012, 09:29:23 PMStill not sure how people cry over Pokemon games. Never played PMD but I still don't think I could take Pokemon seriously enough to cry over it. As for Layton, Level-5 is pretty brilliant at the whole sadness concept so I don't doubt they could make me shed one single manly tear. Or many.

The story isn't sad at all, is the beautiful town and route music that can "make you cry".

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

CLBGM

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 25, 2012, 11:32:32 AMBITE YOUR TONGUE!!

I was talking about the original games (rby,gsc,rse,frlg,dppt,hggs,bw,bw2). I never played PMD.

FSM-Reapr

CLBGM

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 25, 2012, 12:05:45 PMYou have wasted your life.

For havn't played a videogame? ROFL nice juke

blueflower999

Quote from: CLBGM on December 25, 2012, 12:08:41 PMFor havn't played a videogame? ROFL nice juke
This isn't exactly the best site to say stuff like that on.  >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

CLBGM

Waddle Bro

Quote from: CLBGM on December 25, 2012, 12:08:41 PMFor havn't played a videogame? ROFL nice juke
*too lazy to point out all the grammar errors*

PMD is simply one of those games you have to have played. >.> Don't take it so seriously.

CLBGM

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 25, 2012, 12:49:45 PM*too lazy to point out all the grammar errors*

PMD is simply one of those games you have to have played. >.> Don't take it so seriously.

LOL Do u think I'm beign serious? LMFAO

Waddle Bro

I think you were serious, although you added a bit of sarcasm in the end. That post looked like to me that you weren't happy for FSM saying you have wasted your life.

What I mean to say is that there is a difference between taking things seriously and being serious yourself.

SuperFireKirby

Okay, you guys seriously need to calm your tits. It's easy to see that both FSM and CLBGM were joking.

Don't take everything so seriously, gosh.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Games are sad for me only if I don't know the ending, so Shadow of the Colossus, yes. PMD RRT/BRT, no.

Also the Ending to Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky was exactly the same so no creativity points or tears there.

Clanker37

Quote from: SocialFox on December 25, 2012, 03:17:53 PMAlso the Ending to Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky was exactly the same so no creativity points or tears there.
But it's different because you were going to be lost in time and diedered forever! In PMD 1 you were just returning to your the human world! But in both cases you were leaving your partner, who you had stood with, fought with and had stood by and fought by you, through out your shit when at any point they could've gone, 'fuck this shit' and walked off.

So yes, the are kind of the same :P

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on November 08, 2012, 06:04:13 AMAlso Phoenix Wright and FFX ending... D:

Trials and Tribulations was so sad...and FFX ending is the saddest FF ending I've seen so far. I should play that again since I didn't really get it. Then there's Tales of the Abyss, Phantasy Star IV, 999... But didn't really cry during any of these(TotA gave me pretty tough time tho). Only time I've cried over something fictional was when I read the last book of The Three Musketeers. It's been over 10 years and thinking about it still makes me feel bad WHY DIDN'T IT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING GDIT.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Replaying Virtue's Last Reward, the Tenmyouji ending made me cry AGAIN, even though I already knew what was going to happen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.