The Life and Times of FSM-Reapr (Discussion)

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 07, 2012, 06:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

The Life and Times of FSM-Reapr
***A spin-off series to "The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure!"***

Season One
Chapter 1: A Mystical Scale
Chapter 2: Wynaut, A Battle?
Chapter 3: Two Teens, Three Pokemon and a Lawsuit (Part 1)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Ooh, this'll be interesting  :D
Are you going to be posting this after your hiatus, or before you leave?

Sort of makes me want to write my own background story. But... I'm already neglecting another story of mine that I really shouldn't be...

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I will write the prologue soon!

Btw, anyone who wants their character be a part of the story, should PM me their home region and town.

FSM-Reapr

I made Chapter 1 instead of a prologue. Now I can say:

CHAPTER 1 GET!!!

omg that feels good

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 01:44:47 PMBtw, anyone who wants their character be a part of the story, should PM me their home region and town.

I kinda wanna be a part of it...but what per say would my character be doing? before TGNSMPA, my character (and Eric) was a complete loser(s)...How would we know of you?

Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

My character will go all around the Pokemon World. I was planning that every character would join in the story for a while. I would most likely meet you guys in a city or something. Although I wasn't planning on going to Alyos... :-\ I'll think of something when the time is right.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 03:37:08 PMMy character will go all around the Pokemon World. I was planning that every character would join in the story for a while. I would most likely meet you guys in a city or something. Although I wasn't planning on going to Alyos... :-\ I'll think of something when the time is right.

Well, we don't have to necessarily meet...you could just like stop in at some city, decide it's too cold, and then leave xD or you could like play a gig somewhere and then take off. idk. I don't have to be in the story, I was just curious :)
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 03:37:08 PMMy character will go all around the Pokemon World. I was planning that every character would join in the story for a while. I would most likely meet you guys in a city or something. Although I wasn't planning on going to Alyos... :-\ I'll think of something when the time is right.
I don't mind as long as my Characters Backstory isn't mentioned.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 04:27:48 PMI don't mind as long as my Characters Backstory isn't mentioned.
Dude, what's wrong with your character backstory that you don't want others to know about...?
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on November 11, 2012, 04:29:11 PMDude, what's wrong with your character backstory that you don't want others to know about...?
Let's just say that it is not something a normal person would blurt out loud.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 04:30:28 PMLet's just say that it is not something a normal person would blurt out loud.
Then make something up! It doesn't have to be true...and if it's something really serious and I've offended you somehow, I'm quite sorry.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on November 11, 2012, 04:41:53 PMThen make something up! It doesn't have to be true...and if it's something really serious and I've offended you somehow, I'm quite sorry.
No offence taken.

*cough*hisfullnameissabinrenefigaro*cough*

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 06:25:18 PMNo offence taken.

*cough*hisfullnameissabinrenefigaro*cough*
Well what's so wrong with that?!
Party Hard!
[close]