News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles Sign Ups

Started by Mephistopheles, November 06, 2012, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

My closest Pokemon personality, I assume, would be somewhat of a blend of Mewtwo, Tyrouge, and Butterfree.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 07, 2012, 01:08:18 PMI've seen you join 2 games now and in both you stopped being active a quarter way through..
I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't sign up.
I like food.

Mephistopheles

I have a plan for Inactivity, so just let me deal with them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Does "sic signatum est" mean "It is signed" in Latin?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mephistopheles

Yugi

Would we be able to wish for a peircing lynching. (a lynching that negates any guarding powers.)

Bird

I spent the last few minutes compiling a list of all the possible pokemon you could get from that quiz. It turns out that there are a lot more than I'd initially anticipated. Many seem to follow the basic formula of "[Good Quality] but insecure," which is probably why people think they are "surprisingly accurate" and "hit the nail on the head." Here's all 30:

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

D: I missed it! And it was fsm's last game too...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 07, 2012, 01:30:40 PMI spent the last few minutes compiling a list of all the possible pokemon you could get from that quiz. It turns out that there are a lot more than I'd initially anticipated. Many seem to follow the basic formula of "[Good Quality] but insecure," which is probably why people think they are "surprisingly accurate" and "hit the nail on the head."
It's the opposite for me: none of the blends fit my good and "bad" traits.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

You can still sign up, it's just there are no more numbers.

Mephistopheles

Bubbles

Oh ok in then. And did you really make a new account just for this game? :P

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Yugi

Quote from: SocialFox on November 07, 2012, 01:21:31 PMWould we be able to wish for a peircing lynching. (a lynching that negates any guarding powers.)

Mephistopheles

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 06, 2012, 09:31:35 PM- You cannot kill anybody; no insta-lynchings or additional wolfings.
You can ask to work around guardings, but you cannot specifically ask for someone to die.

It seems we have as many people as we can get, I'll start sending out PMs in about an hour.

Just to let you all know ahead of time, there will be no deals Night 1, so be aware.