News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII Host Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, November 03, 2012, 07:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

The_Last_Sheikah's Red vs. Blue:  Revenge
3 (16.7%)
Spertllermer's ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
2 (11.1%)
MaestroUGC's My Name is Mephistopheles
8 (44.4%)
SlowPokemon's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
0 (0%)
Jub3r7's It was only a Forum Game
0 (0%)
FSM-Reapr's The Pokemon League
4 (22.2%)
Socialfox's Mystery Game
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

FSM-Reapr

lol Night 0

idk... :-\ One of the main points I wanted was that the players have to make balanced teams. I would still stay behind my original idea, but I'll think about it now. Also humans could make uber teams because they know wolves will pick Pokemon that are only good for the wolf team, like Wobbuffet and Smeragle. And if a human would find out the player chose those Pokemon, it would be obvious that the player's a wolf.

blueflower999

Right now I'm leaning towards Spit's game. It seems like a pretty neat concept, without being too confusing.

On the contrary, FSM, as much as I'd love for you to have a turn to host, I just get intimidated by TWGs that need that much text to explain themselves. It's why Davy's File Island TWG never really took off, and it's stopped me from voting for some others. So, don't take it personally if I either:
A. Don't vote for it
B. If it wins, don't sign up to play it
C. Sign up to play it, but end up stinking the game up because I can't wrap my brain around something this complex
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 05, 2012, 02:43:22 PMRight now I'm leaning towards Spit's game. It seems like a pretty neat concept, without being too confusing.

On the contrary, FSM, as much as I'd love for you to have a turn to host, I just get intimidated by TWGs that need that much text to explain themselves. It's why Davy's File Island TWG never really took off, and it's stopped me from voting for some others. So, don't take it personally if I either:
A. Don't vote for it
B. If it wins, don't sign up to play it
C. Sign up to play it, but end up stinking the game up because I can't wrap my brain around something this complex
What I dislike about Spit's game, is that it's pretty much dumb luck will you train a human Pokemon or a wolf Pokemon, otherwise it's okay.

And it's okay. ^.^

spitllama

That "dumb-luck" only occurs for pretty much the first one or two trainings, just like ignorant lynches occur early in games. The newly realized abilities will eventually give more info.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

vermilionvermin

Reset vote counts to 0 because I forgot Socialfox's game.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Okay, decided to do what Verm suggested. There will be Night 0 when role PMs will be sent and Pokemon caught.

Edit: Looks like I don't get to host :(

vermilionvermin

Maestro's game has a 5-vote lead.  He may open the player sign-ups topic.

FSM-Reapr