News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII Host Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, November 03, 2012, 07:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

The_Last_Sheikah's Red vs. Blue:  Revenge
3 (16.7%)
Spertllermer's ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
2 (11.1%)
MaestroUGC's My Name is Mephistopheles
8 (44.4%)
SlowPokemon's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
0 (0%)
Jub3r7's It was only a Forum Game
0 (0%)
FSM-Reapr's The Pokemon League
4 (22.2%)
Socialfox's Mystery Game
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Bubbles

Fsm for your game I have a few questions:

The player who has either Plusle/Minun, they know the color of the person who has the opposite but do they know the player's name?

For Nidorina, if the pokemon who attacked its trainer was able to use its attack twice but already used it once (making the attack it's last use) does Nidorina's power still apply?

And just clarifying, the players send in their pms for their pokemon BEFORE the game starts and they get their roles?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 04, 2012, 01:54:27 PMThe player who has either Plusle/Minun, they know the color of the person who has the opposite but do they know the player's name?

For Nidorina, if the pokemon who attacked its trainer was able to use its attack twice but already used it once (making the attack it's last use) does Nidorina's power still apply?

And just clarifying, the players send in their pms for their pokemon BEFORE the game starts and they get their roles?
The first question has kinda obvious answer.
Yes, yes, yes in the player sign-up thread.

Bubbles

I was just making sure, and theyre not really that obvious. It doesnt say anything about the player's name or if its been used already, and theres so many little tricky things in these games I didnt want to make a mistake.

Yugi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 04, 2012, 12:38:43 PMTWG XLIII: It Was Only A Forum Game

1.FSM (Wolf)
2. Zintendo. (Wolf)
3. Wariopiano. (Wolf)

4. Mashi. (Seer)
5. KefkaticFanatic (Vigi).

6. Slowpokemon.
7. SocialFox.
8. Kman
9. Ruto (mason).
10. Saria (Mason).
11. Jub.
12. SFK.
13. Spit.
14. K-Night (Can send a tribute of 200 words at end of every Phase.

15.Shadowkirby (not seered any colour.)
15. Blueflower
16. raymondbl

Alien and Lurker - Human but seered differently. Told they are regular humans.

twas a week after halloween anD all through thE site
not A user was sTirring, not close, not quite.
all tHe threAds were locked iN Dreadful DESPAIR,
in the Hope thAT morE arrangeMents woUld soon be shaReD.

thEn what to my wondeRing eyes did appear
a new Forum gamE thAt did not seem so seveRe
Perhaps the game wOuld start sooN wIth lots of good chEer
until that darkened night when blood would Smear.
Fixed for Real.

FSM-Reapr

Waddle Bro

I think FSM's game looks awesome. It's clearly the best Pokemon themed game so far, it can easily get sequels and the idea of making a balanced team like in Pokemon is awesome.

Okay FSM, where's my ten euros you promised?

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 05, 2012, 04:53:30 AMNo me? You suck. :(

I didn't make the cut, either, so....but then again, I haven't played in a long while...

I'm sorry, all!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on November 05, 2012, 12:42:08 PMI didn't make the cut, either, so....but then again, I haven't played in a long while...

I'm sorry, all!!!
What aqbout now?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Yugi

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

*extremely loud, phlegmy cough that stands out* :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

FSM, for your game I strongly encourage you to give people their role PM's before they choose their Pokemon.  This could happen through a sort of night 0 phase or distribution of role PM's as sign-ups fill.  It increases the strategy involved in picking Pokemon and it gives people more to discuss.  Given Braviary, Mandibuzz, plusle, and minun, I think wolves need to know their roles prior to Pokemon selection in order for the game to be balanced.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 05, 2012, 02:03:24 PMFSM, for your game I strongly encourage you to give people their role PM's before they choose their Pokemon.  This could happen through a sort of night 0 phase or distribution of role PM's as sign-ups fill.  It increases the strategy involved in picking Pokemon and it gives people more to discuss.  Given Braviary, Mandibuzz, plusle, and minun, I think wolves need to know their roles prior to Pokemon selection in order for the game to be balanced.
I don't know how that would work. :-\ Because technically Night 1 would begin immediately after the game begins and if someone's inactive I can't distribute the Pokemon. Maybe if I add one more Miller, it could make this more balanced.

vermilionvermin

A 24-hour phase starting when Night 1 would normally start would work.  Night 1 would begin after that.  If people are inactive they could get random Pokemon.  That way you leave the worst Pokemon to the people who won't use them anyways.