News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

Waddle Bro

mashi y u do dis wen im offline ;-;

Mashi

will you be free this evening
at like 10PM EDT???

?????????

also i swear my team isnt all magikarps this time its an ou team for real

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Mega Banette is pretty interesting to use in UU; it has a solid attack stat, can use priority Destiny Bond (but you have to Mega Evolve it first), and can even survive a Shadow Ball from an Alakazam (or at least with the EV spread I use; it can't survive a Dark Pulse from Mega Blastoise, though)! :3 Otherwise, though, not being able to take advantage of Prankster the first turn really hurts its capabilities.

EDIT: Also Meloetta power!

EDIT: Breaking somebody's Baton Pass chain and completely crushing their spirit. Thanks Crobat!

EDIT: Avalugg Power.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

mikey

WHO DA CHAMP
<<<<<DIS GUY
unmotivated

braix

no its
JOOOOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Anyone wanna play? I'll be in the lobby. Username shall be "Pianist D.S." or some variation thereof
what is shitpost

mikey

watch out- he's THE abuser of OP junk
unmotivated

Dudeman

I think you're just butthurt. Anyone can counter anything if they play right.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

nah our game was fairly close
like I mentioned I made some loose plays

What I mean is half his team has leftovers, and he uses talonflame.  The only way it could be worse is if he used poison heal guys
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 27, 2015, 03:12:49 PMWhat I mean is half his team has leftovers
noct do you even knock off

Quoteand he uses talonflame.  The only way it could be worse is if he used poison heal guys
Stealth Rock + Taunt to block Defog

Or use something bulky enough to tank Flare Blitz and/or Brave Bird.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Sometimes something running Destiny Bond is fun for the trolling.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book