News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on September 04, 2013, 09:22:16 AMWow I can't believe how pissed people are getting over a video game. Seriously, grow up. If you really need to prove each other wrong that badly then just take those teams you're so fond of and battle. Do a rain v. sun team. Idk. Just stop the whining.

Welcome to Smogon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 04, 2013, 06:42:09 AMYou'd be a fucking moron

That's my line. I haz copyright D:

And I guess the whole point here is that
why would you make a sun team that automatically loses to rain? Rain is so prevalent in the metagame, you have to build your sun team to make sure you can counter big threats like rain teams, sand teams, etc.
I still believe that saying rain has an advantage over sun is dumb, because if a sun team is built well enough it can counter rain/sand/goodstuff/etc teams. You can't say for sure that one team has an advantage against another one, unless you know all of the spreads/movesets of your opponent's team and you build yours to specifically counter it. A lot of things have to be taken into consideration to determine if the team matchup's good or not, and the type of team you're running is but one of those things. Experience, niche Pokémon/movesets and a plethora of factors need to be taken into consideration too.
Why are people still arguing about this haha
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 04, 2013, 09:36:18 AMalso doodle you seem angry give me a hug
because this stupid argument is super frivolous because i don't really get it

and ok *hugs*

GaryOak

Quote from: spitllama on September 04, 2013, 09:22:16 AMWow I can't believe how pissed people are getting over a video game. Seriously, grow up. If you really need to prove each other wrong that badly then just take those teams you're so fond of and battle. Do a rain v. sun team. Idk. Just stop the whining.

The world would be much better place if all the arguments were solved with Pokemon battles.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Waddle Bro

Listen to Roz, Roz is cool.

Quote from: Roz~ on September 04, 2013, 10:27:29 AMThat's my line. I haz copyright D:
it was so catchy srry
:c

Quote from: GaryOak on September 04, 2013, 11:11:27 AMThe world would be much better place if all the arguments were solved with Pokemon battles.
We should make this a thing.

"OBJECTION! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

SlowPokemon

That sounds like an Ace Attorney / Pokemon crossover.

OMGGGG
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Your challenge is to make a crossover between Pokemon and Ace Attorney, you should use a plot to resurrect Hitler as a plot device.

Yugi

Echo

FSM-Reapr

Yugi, only one layer of Stealth Rocks can be had. They don't work like Spikes, which you can lay multiple layers.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 04, 2013, 11:33:32 AMThat sounds like an Ace Attorney / Pokemon crossover.

OMGGGG

OMG I WANT
Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 04, 2013, 11:26:18 AMListen to Roz, Roz is cool.
it was so catchy srry
:c
We should make this a thing.

"OBJECTION! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

It's k you can use it I don't mind ;D
and you're cool too :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FireArrow

Quote from: Echo on September 05, 2013, 02:30:22 AMcharizard sux

charmander da best

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-49013859

XD Perfect.

Sorry, I haven't been able to reply, I've been pretty busy lately. Anyways, I'm getting the vibe that you aren't interested in continuing this, so agree to disagree (btw I'd like to go against your sun team with a rain team for shits and giggles some time.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

blueflower999

Aggron is always useful as long as you're not against a Fighting or Ground type.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I'm reminded of that big picture about Aggron
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Adjusted some of my sun team EVs properly, thought you might want to see. Not the best opponent, but he seemed cool.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-49684912

I'm planning on replacing Landorus-T with Lucario. But on the other hand, I'd like to keep momentum with Landorus-T's U-Turn and Rocks.