News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I'm gonna challenge anyone here to a battle. Right here, right now. (Well, actually on Pokémon Showdown of course)

I'm challenging in an Uber match.

Ummmm.... I just realized I don't know how to find a specific opponent.
I hit "Search for Matches", (or whatever that button's called), and it automatically gets me the first open one.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

I can't seem to get this to work :|
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

JDMEK5

How do you do it? That is, find specific matches?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Roz~

If you want to battle someone in particular, double click on their name and click Challenge.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

Oh. Alright! Thanks! Say Roz, wanna go for a quick one? (Or anyone else for that matter. I don't have much time)

My Arrangements

blueflower999

Well, I just made my team. This looks cool enough. Just keep in mind that I'm no expert on EVs, IVs, and the general strategy of Pokemon battles. While I have been playing for years, I've never really taken the time to get really strategic with it. I build my team based on Pokemon, moves, and items that I like to use, not necessarily the ones that are the most powerful. So expect me to lose.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jompa

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 05, 2012, 01:14:30 PMBut the Focus Sash works only once; no matter how small the chance, the Focus Band can work multiple times... as I've seen many times. :P
it has a 10% chance!! How can you relie on that when shedinja only has 1 hp?!
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 05, 2012, 12:28:18 PMHeh. Try fighting a Shedinja with a Focus Band... they say it only works 1/8th of the time, but it seems to work much more than that. :P
*cough*Sandstorm*cough*Leech Seed*cough*Toxic*cough*

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 06, 2012, 05:47:52 AM*cough*Sandstorm*cough*Leech Seed*cough*Toxic*cough*
Not all pokemon have those moves as one of their four
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Actually, every team should have at least one of those moves.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 06, 2012, 05:47:52 AM*cough*Sandstorm*cough*Leech Seed*cough*Toxic*cough*
My random team only had one Pokemon with toxic, and it had already fainted in a valiant effort to use it on another Pokemon. :P
Keep in mind that my normal team just disappeared all of a sudden.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 06, 2012, 10:30:14 AMActually, every team should have at least one of those moves.
Yeah, but not every pokémon ;)

THIS was an epic fight
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3984725
Birdo for Smash

Greg

FSM-Reapr

Quotegzgreg's rating: 822 → 1046
(+224 for winning)
lol it seems you tried this more than once xD