News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 14, 2016, 01:03:27 PMI want to make a team based on video game consoles (I like making unusual teams), but I'm not really sure what to put in it, besides Musharna<sp?> for Dreamcast.
Go Porygon for GameCube.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Because Porygon looks like GameCube graphics? Makes sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I was going for GameCube, and the blocky form of Porygon. But that works too!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I ended up using Porygon2 for GameCube, because I misread it. Porygon1 is more N64 graphics.

Zygarde for original XBox, maybe? It's black and green.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 15, 2016, 10:55:43 AMI ended up using Porygon2 for GameCube, because I misread it.
Porygon2 isn't a bad choice; in fact, it's great for driving your opponents mad because all their Pokemon with Knock Off were KO'd and they can't 2HKO it and thus avoid Recover/Toxic stall (no, no, I'm not mad). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

...Is there some kind of in-joke in your post? =/

BlackDragonSlayer

No, just the fact that Porygon2 with Eviolite can be annoying to deal with... which could technically be considered an in-joke, but not one I've seen widely circulated, since it doesn't really come up too often (and likely not in that particular phrasing).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

The part about Knock Off and 2HKOs was a bit oddly-worded.

Any other ideas?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 16, 2016, 07:45:42 AMThe part about Knock Off and 2HKOs was a bit oddly-worded.
Not... really?

QuoteAny other ideas?
Genesect for the Genesis. It'd be perfect.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

It's called Mega Drive where I'm from, though, but I suppose Genesect has drives...
(Also, I don't want to make an Ubers team.)

Umm... Luxray for Atari Lynx?

mikey

I don't think Genesect is uber
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 16, 2016, 08:39:39 AMI suppose Genesect has drives...
WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT WORKS BOTH WAYS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Actually, Genesect is in Ubers.

Would Haxorus be good for Xbox? It's black, green (though less green than Fraxure), and learns X-Scissor.

BlackDragonSlayer

You know, you could possibly do Sharpedo (maybe Mega as well) for Genesis... because it's blue, spiky, and has Speed Boost (GOTTA GO FAST).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo