News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Green into Gold

Started by wariopiano, October 27, 2012, 01:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

U guys have probabley never heard this song but could somone help me find the song ''Green into Gold'' by David Lanz written for piano?
I cant find it anywhere for sheet music, and i love it. i couldnt find a link of it.

(sorry about my spelling. i cant spell very well!) 
Thank you!

spitllama

WarioPiano,
The Grandpa

Quote from: wariopiano on October 27, 2012, 01:11:02 PM(sorry about my spelling. i cant spell very well!) 

Things that make you go hmmm
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Now now Spit, old people just can't remember how to spell "you" so they replace it with "u".
Wariopiano u freaking genius

blueflower999

Stop being mean, guys. -_-
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Well, any link to the song, and shouldn't this be in Music?
I am starting to have doubts that you are 70

wariopiano

Quote from: SocialFox on October 27, 2012, 03:24:33 PMWell, any link to the song, and shouldn't this be in Music?
I am starting to have doubts that you are 70
The guy that wrote this song wrote it for piano.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 01:50:25 PMNow now Spit, old people just can't remember how to spell "you" so they replace it with "u".
Wariopiano u freaking genius
Quote from: spitllama on October 27, 2012, 01:28:19 PMWarioPiano,
The Grandpa

Things that make you go hmmm
I couldnt spell ''probabley not YOU!!!!
YOU both are stupid Jerks! >:(
I know darn well how to spell YOU!
its easier and faster just to put u!!
u guys are just bored teenagers. for heavens sake just be kind!!! Just cause im old doesnt mean im stupid and have alzheimers.
Quote from: blueflower999 on October 27, 2012, 02:41:52 PMStop being mean, guys. -_-
Thank you Blueflower999! ;D
At least u have some sense. :)

FSM-Reapr

Woah, think about your blood pressure!

wariopiano

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: wariopiano on October 27, 2012, 04:16:40 PMThe guy that wrote this song wrote it for piano.I couldnt spell ''probabley not YOU!!!!
YOU both are stupid Jerks! >:(
I know darn well how to spell YOU!
its easier and faster just to put u!!
u guys are just bored teenagers. for heavens sake just be kind!!! Just cause im old doesnt mean im stupid and have alzheimers.Thank you Blueflower999! ;D
At least u have some sense. :)
This made me laugh so hard.  Spit.  FSM.  Shut up.  Wariopiano.  You're awesome.  Glad you don't have alzheimer's.  :D

spitllama

Actually what I was referring to was the fact that he's supposedly 70 but claims he can't spell. It's very sketchy.

I don't care if you type u or you
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Isn't this a request? What's it doing here?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 27, 2012, 10:31:11 PMIsn't this a request? What's it doing here?
it's not from a video game.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

But requests don't belong in this board...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

If it's not from a video game, but it's a request, it belongs on the Music board.
At least, says experience.
Submissions Page

Yugi

Exactly what I said earlier.