News:

NinSheetMusic is 20 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

No I was Peach. From the time that I got wolfed to the time that Dude was wolfed, I was 100% sure that Dude was a wolf. How else would the other team know my role?

But apparently it was all just luck.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Also, Blackdragon, you were the miller.

Yugi

For some reason Boy wanted me to wolf Slowpokemon and he went psycho on me because I didn't.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Yugi

After i chose to wolf Bubbles.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 29, 2012, 12:54:59 PMYour kidding, right? Why did you wolf a normal human? I asked you to wolf Slowpokemon, Gosh, I think I'll take lead of the Wolf's instead. Was letting you do it only because your kind boo.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on November 03, 2012, 06:30:35 PMAlso, Blackdragon, you were the miller.
The miller... red human?? In this case, Donkey Kong??

And who was Wario...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Slowpoke was still partly active at that point, he could be wario.

Point is you wolfed someone who had little chance of hurting our team. Maybe if you wolfed Gz or something I would understand, but not flipping bubbles D:

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 03, 2012, 07:03:58 PMSlowpoke was still partly active at that point, he could be wario.

Point is you wolfed someone who had little chance of hurting our team. Maybe if you wolfed Gz or something I would understand, but not flipping bubbles D:
Slowpokemon wasn't even playing.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Toby

Quote from: SocialFox on November 03, 2012, 07:04:39 PMSlowpokemon wasn't even playing.

You know when you quote something your suppose to have an understanding of the quote...

Read from the line "the point is..."