News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 31, 2012, 11:33:56 AMYeah, we might as well kill BDS. If he's Kamek he won't revive, if he's DK he will.
Thank you gzgregory. :P

If Wario is wolfed, or doesn't believe Boy, then I'm not revived either. :P And then, the wolves have a better foothold over the humans.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

wait guyysssss I was talking with wario...

Boy has no coins, so he thinks that boy is Kamek.

So I'll go with Wario on this one.

the_last_sheikah

Boy

claimed Luigi, has no coins, I see no redeeming qualities here.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 31, 2012, 01:04:13 PMwait guyysssss I was talking with wario...

Boy has no coins, so he thinks that boy is Kamek.

So I'll go with Wario on this one.
I'm surprised that Wario wouldn't want me to get lynched, so he could revive me for two coins... unless of course, if Boy is lying, so Wario wouldn't get two coins...

Once again... until further notice... changing my vote back to The Boy Who Cried Wolf. This is one confusing phase, isn't it?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

What!? I'm pretty sure luigi has the same amount of coins that anyone else.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 31, 2012, 01:58:01 PMWhat!? I'm pretty sure luigi has the same amount of coins that anyone else.
The only people, Boy, who are specified to have no coins/not owe Wario are Kamek, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi.
So, technically, you could still be Luigi and have no coins... just not the seer Luigi. :P

If you are Kamek, it would be ironic if you were taken out by your own bomb...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Well it wouldn't make sence if I was kamek or any other of those roles, I'm a seer and I'm sure my results were right, even ask my targets if they were.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 31, 2012, 02:26:15 PMWell it wouldn't make sence if I was kamek or any other of those roles, I'm a seer and I'm sure my results were right, even ask my targets if they were.
...the only green human roles there are are the normal humans who don't know what they are; very vague results, I must say... if one of them were a wolf, however...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

How do we know you aren't just being a mouthpiece for the wolf seer?  They seer, you say the results?  And besides, even if that weren't true, Bubbles is dead, assuming Blue is a normal human, and I'm pretty sure he is, he also would have no way of knowing for sure he was green, and the same goes for BDS, who would have no way of knowing he was red,.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 31, 2012, 02:35:58 PMHow do we know you aren't just being a mouthpiece for the wolf seer?  They seer, you say the results?  And besides, even if that weren't true, Bubbles is dead, assuming Blue is a normal human, and I'm pretty sure he is, he also would have no way of knowing for sure he was green, and the same goes for BDS, who would have no way of knowing he was red,.
If I were "seered" as red, it would make sense to unwillingly cover for Kamek... and make me believe that I am actually DK... the wolf seer may be telling the truth (through Boy, in this theory) though...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Aaaaaaaaaugh.

I don't understand why Wario would want someone with no coins to die.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 31, 2012, 04:06:53 PMAaaaaaaaaugh.

I don't understand why Wario would want someone with no coins to die.
That's exactly what I thought... :S

But Wario seems to be very generous, or else he would've let me get lynched, then waited to tell people about Boy, when I got revived. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

You know what, whatever.

I'm going to trust Dude on this one and vote Boy.

Bomb's heading his way as well.

Jub3r7

voting girl because voting boy is too mainstream
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]