News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

blueflower999

Ugh. You guys are probably right that Boy is a wolf. It's just... what is this, like the 3rd time someone has been caught sending a message and is proclaimed a wolf? Seriously, guys? -_-

This isn't a "Stalk who's online ever second of every day to see who sends a message" game, this is a WEREWOLF GAME. We're supposed to use LOGIC and CRITICAL THINKING, not some cheap approach like this. Wolves, I would highly recommend sending messages via email, the chatroom, or some other form of communication just because of this.

I would vote Boy, but because he was caught in such an unfair way YET AGAIN, I will hold off on that for now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 30, 2012, 07:21:40 PMUgh. You guys are probably right that Boy is a wolf. It's just... what is this, like the 3rd time someone has been caught sending a message and is proclaimed a wolf? Seriously, guys? -_-

This isn't a "Stalk who's online ever second of every day to see who sends a message" game, this is a WEREWOLF GAME. We're supposed to use LOGIC and CRITICAL THINKING, not some cheap approach like this. Wolves, I would highly recommend sending messages via email, the chatroom, or some other form of communication just because of this.

I would vote Boy, but because he was caught in such an unfair way YET AGAIN, I will hold off on that for now.
I was suspicious of Boy before this; however, the reason I voted for k-NiGhT at first was because I had more reasons to believe that he was a wolf. Dividing our strength to scattered suspicions will just result in a nearly-guarenteed lynch of a human, something we can't afford at this point.

I understand what you're trying to say, and that's why I don't stalk through the "Who's Online." :P ...which can also be misleading at times...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

So, I'm being lynched because I sent a few messages and gave a perfect reason? Wow guys, seriously? As blue was saying, this is wrong

Greg

Okay, unless anyone objects, I'm going to toss the bomb at Boy.

Also, Boy.

vermilionvermin

In case it was unclear before, it's possible to change who you throw the bomb at as many times as you want during the day.  I just use whichever one was sent last.

Toby

Okay, I'm luigi.

I claimed to Dude a normal human because I wasn't sure if I could trust him or not, also I suspected he would tell someone all him claimed roles and I didn't want any wolfs knowing my role.

I was asking Luigi to claim to make myself seem more of a normal human.

Las night I of course did a I said and I seer'd BDS, he cam back as red.

Here are my targets and corresponding nights:
     -night 1, Blueflower, green
     -night 2 Bubbles, green
     -night 3 BDS, red.

I probably should have claimed earlier but I didn't know if Peach was still alive or not so I wanted to find out, so far 2 of our normal humans or possibly bowser are dead. At least one of the 2 were probably a normal human.

So please, don't bomb/lynch me. I'm one of our power roles and tonight I was going to seer Sheikah hoping she would show up one of the wolf colours.  Can Peach claim to me so I know you are alive and I'm not going to die next night? It will also help if Sheikah was to show up yellow.

Greg

What the heck.

Voting for Socialfox instead.

Dude, did anyone else claim Luigi? Because wow I honestly don't understand why anyone would have falseclaimed to you unless they were a wolf.

Toby

Well since I got red on him bds

Dude

Quote from: gzgregory on October 31, 2012, 10:25:20 AMDude, did anyone else claim Luigi? Because wow I honestly don't understand why anyone would have falseclaimed to you unless they were a wolf.
no, I kinda was thinking ETF was the seer because I got no response until the end of night 1 when she was already dead.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 31, 2012, 08:51:25 AMI was asking Luigi to claim to make myself seem more of a normal human.
and this makes absolutely no sense to me. It makes you look like a wolf more than a human. -_-

Sorry. BDS then

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 30, 2012, 07:21:40 PMThis isn't a "Stalk who's online ever second of every day to see who sends a message" game
He sent me a PM asking why I was viewing your profile for like a few seconds soooo...

Toby

I was actually just checking who was online, noticed you were checking someones profile and thought that was odd. So yeh :P

Dude

As was I and you were sending a message!

So touche.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 31, 2012, 10:49:58 AMand this makes absolutely no sense to me. It makes you look like a wolf more than a human. -_-

Sorry. BDS then
Unless Boy is a wolf, and trying to get us to turn on ourselves, then I'm Donkey Kong... O_O

If you lynch me, Wario will have extra incentive to revive me.
Changing my vote (sorry, once again...) back to k-NiGhT; if Boy really is Luigi, it wouldn't be a good idea to vote for him...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Yeah, we might as well kill BDS. If he's Kamek he won't revive, if he's DK he will.