News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I have been sending a few messages recently,

Send one to wariopiano, asking him if he has ever tried TWG here, I'm awaiting a reply from him.

Another one I was asking was that if I died and Wario revived me would he know how many coins her got off me? Because with my role I don't know the amount of coins I have :S

Noone is even replying to my claim idea even though Mashi agreed that is would be a nice idea. I'm quite suspicious of Mashi for disappearing but it's nothing to worry about I guess.

Every put in italics someones name who you would like to claim, the top 2 or 1 or so will have to claim.

Sheikah

I don't know about you guys but she seems very, very strange. That plan aswell a few of us have been suspicious about but still she hasn't seemed to push us off her which is weird

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 30, 2012, 09:04:15 AMNoone is even replying to my claim idea even though Mashi agreed that is would be a nice idea. I'm quite suspicious of Mashi for disappearing but it's nothing to worry about I guess.
As of this second, I'm betting Boy and Mashi are wolves.

blueflower999

Please excuse my temporary absence. Sandy hit us relatively hard and we lost power.

As of now, safety on blueflower
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 30, 2012, 06:53:29 AM2. Socialfox: Social... still hasn't commented on ANYTHING recently happening in this TWG besides the fact that it became the longest TWG ever recently.

5.  BlackDragonSlayer: I thought he was human before, but he's been really confusing lately! I honestly didn't understand half of his last ten messages in this thread.

10.  the_last_sheikah: His vigi plan made perfect sense to me, and I feel it's something a human would come up with.

13.  Spitllama: He didn't strike me as human before his death, but Bird pointed out that a self-kill for the wolves was not viable at all since FSM was reviving tonight, so I highly doubt Spit's a wolf.

2: He's been active elsewhere, as he sent me a non-TWG PM about my Pokemon Sprite Fusion Requests.

5: :S Uh, you mean the back-and-forth about FSM's confusing question?

10: That's why I think he could be Wario...

13: The wolves could have found out that he was a significant human role...

For now, unless something else pops up to convince me otherwise, my vote is k-NiGhT
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 30, 2012, 02:11:42 PMI'm going for Sheikah
I have an odd feeling that Sheikah is Wario...

Or, Wario could be Shadowkirby, like I first thought...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Toby

Yugi

Safety on THE AWESOME EPIC FOX

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 30, 2012, 02:19:28 PMwow wow wow unvote

explain?
Sheikah's "vigi plan." Which was: to have the vigilante lynch himself, so that the person who (falsely) claimed vigilante will be revealed? Is this correct?
If Sheikah was Wario, the plan would work out a lot better, since the real vigi would be revived...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Nah, that seems a bit wolfish don't you think? Why didn't he just ask the two claimed vig's to vig each other?

Dude

Ok you guys.

I'm like 99% sure Boy is a wolf.

If I'm wrong you can all punch me in the post-game

Toby

Haha, *punch*

Why are you so sure I'm a wolf? :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 30, 2012, 02:31:03 PMNah, that seems a bit wolfish don't you think? Why didn't he just ask the two claimed vig's to vig each other?
Exactly. Because Wario would get a coin if he revived the vigi. Bingo, Boy. You're starting to understand how I think, no? :P

Quote from: Dude on October 30, 2012, 02:51:05 PMOk you guys.

I'm like 99% sure Boy is a wolf.

If I'm wrong you can all punch me in the post-game
I have no choice but to listen to you... changing my vote to The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber