News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2012, 02:57:52 PMHi again.
Hooray!!

Now, back to the point: Help me Dude; you're my only hope! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Just because you didn't say you objected to the seering makes no difference. No smart player would say anything about that. And while it's possible that I could've set you up, that's hardly a good excuse because you could just be setting me up by saying I set you up. My vote stands.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 29, 2012, 03:12:25 PMJust because you didn't say you objected to the seering makes no difference. No smart player would say anything about that. And while it's possible that I could've set you up, that's hardly a good excuse because you could just be setting me up by saying I set you up. My vote stands.
Actually, yes, it would make a difference. If I objected to the seering, then it would be obvious that I would want to silence Bubbles (or another player who wanted to seer me). If I didn't object, I'd have no reason to do so. There is more than one person who wants to seer me, especially The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

I'm not trying to set you up; I'm just pointing everything out. Also, if I were trying to set you up, my plan would revolve around mere chance (since I would have had to start it quite a while back in order to trigger it at this point), while yours would have a more stable basis.

Additionally, I was speculating, not pointing fingers...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

If you objected to the seering out loud, that is. Even if you don't post directly, that doesn't clear you for sure.

And I have no "plan." I'm merely calling it as I see it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Ok this is going to sound like an FSM moment, but I saw BWCW sending a message and he claimed human to me.

When we're this far into the game, I would doubt he would have any questions about how it's played, and he's not doing anything anywhere else on the forums, so I'm thinking he's talking with some wolf partners.

Discuss.

Dude

Orrrr maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I dunno. :-\

the_last_sheikah

I would play devil's advocate here and say he could be talking to someone outside of the game, but I do recall him saying he only joined the forum for TWG.

Right now, BDS and Wolf Boy are my top 2 suspects.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2012, 04:18:11 PMOk this is going to sound like an FSM moment, but I saw BWCW sending a message and he claimed human to me.

When we're this far into the game, I would doubt he would have any questions about how it's played, and he's not doing anything anywhere else on the forums, so I'm thinking he's talking with some wolf partners.

Discuss.
Speculation:
Wolves: k-NiGhT, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, and ___??

Both of them seem to be suspicious of me, and would have great reason to try and get my lynched off; I don't want to point fingers, but they seem suspicious, given current events.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 04:22:52 PMRight now, BDS and Wolf Boy are my top 2 suspects.
If I were a wolf, he couldn't be a wolf, and visa-versa. Recall that he's been one of my suspects for a while, and recently, I've been one of his. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 04:22:52 PMRight now, BDS and Wolf Boy are my top 2 suspects.

Why would that be?  Dude, is Luigi still alive?

Luigi if you have a guilty result please come out with it now.

Bubbles

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 29, 2012, 05:12:36 PMLONGEST TWG EVA NAO.

I hope everyone understands the context of this, or I'll look like a brainless buffoon...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

"I feel like one of those hip-young-old folks in a soda commercial!"
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Greg

1. FSM: Waluigi.
2. Socialfox: Social... still hasn't commented on ANYTHING recently happening in this TWG besides the fact that it became the longest TWG ever recently.
3.  K-Night: Called out BDS long before I found him suspicious at all. It looked like he was jumping on BDS' strange wording.
4.  The Boy who Cried Wolf: I'll move him back down if he can explain why he was sending a message! It is strange that he would be when he's here purely for TWG.
5.  BlackDragonSlayer: I thought he was human before, but he's been really confusing lately! I honestly didn't understand half of his last ten messages in this thread.
6.  Mashi: Okay, Mashi's disappeared from this game again.
7.  Blueflower999: Disappeared entirely, no longer a threat.
8.  Shadowkirby: Inactive enough to be almost completely harmless if he's a wolf.
9.  Bubbles7689: Inactive, but productive with what she has said.
10.  the_last_sheikah: His vigi plan made perfect sense to me, and I feel it's something a human would come up with.
11.  Bird: Pretty much led the human plan. I'd be very surprised if he was a wolf.
12.  ETFROXX: Acted human before her death. Also self-killing was a substantial risk to take at the time.
13.  Spitllama: He didn't strike me as human before his death, but Bird pointed out that a self-kill for the wolves was not viable at all since FSM was reviving tonight, so I highly doubt Spit's a wolf.
14.  Dude: Vigilante.
15.  gzgregory: Hey.

Edited my suspicion list from a few pages back.

Boy, who were you sending a message to?