News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

im guessing luigi is either dead or hasn't got any guilties yet.

Could i ask Luigi to seer BDS? It's bugging me not knowing if he is telling the truth or not.

if luigi has a guilty on anyone alive  could he come forward next day? :)

Toby

Can Peach guard the same person twice in a row?

Greg

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 27, 2012, 07:44:47 PMWell, I'm back, and good lord has it not gotten any more sane since I left.
First, we all know FSM will just make everything worse, so yeah. FSM
Also, I think Wario should revive Dude next night phase, I don't think he did anything with the claims yet, or told anyone, so he's our best chance for a decent start once FSM is out of the way.  Unless, of course, Wario is dead, in which case we are pretty much boned.
It's kinda funny how you expect Wario to listen to you.

Anyways, on the BDS/FSM insanity, I honestly don't see any reason not to believe BDS at this point.

Toby

I'd believe him if he didn't mension the possible peach thing.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 27, 2012, 11:42:49 PMCould i ask Luigi to seer BDS? It's bugging me not knowing if he is telling the truth or not.

If you really want to seer me, go ahead, but if it doesn't come up orange, it will be a wasted seer... which could potentially be used on a really suspicious player. Remember that there are 7 people who think they're normal humans... I was merely speculating on possible chance that I was one of them.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 28, 2012, 10:45:25 AMI'd believe him if he didn't mension the possible peach thing.
...must I go over it... once again?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

BDS, at this point you pretty much are the most suspicious player. As far as I know, the only others are sheikah and social, but they dont have very big reasons to be suspicious

Bubbles

Ugh wait that was worded wrong. I meant that with all the confusion it would be best to know your role since there arent any other big leads

Toby

BDS I know your reason but still.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 28, 2012, 10:54:43 AMBDS, at this point you pretty much are the most suspicious player. As far as I know, the only others are sheikah and social, but they dont have very big reasons to be suspicious
If I'm not red or orange, that will only lower my selection down to five people. :P
And, it will tell you nothing. King Boo seers orange, Bowser seers green, Kamek seers red... as I said, it will only narrow down your selection; but from there, you can think anything.

If you insist, you may, but just be warned...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

vermilionvermin

Greg

I don't understand why BDS is suspicious.

He was referencing the princess comment. Peach and Daisy are princesses.

I don't think we need to dig any more deeply than that.

Toby

Well since most of you abonded our top 3 suspicions claim plan I guess we can't get claims. Gj guys. I'll just go ahead and ask for what I think is everyones top suspicions to claim.

Sheikah
BDS
Social

Any additions or deletions?

I personally am not suspicious of social too much anymore, after day1/night1 he seems to have calmed down a bit but the rest of you seem to be suspicious of him.

BDS basically has already claimed but he can confirm his claim with us if he likes.

Sheikah, I think only a couple of us are suspicious of him.

Feel free to state your opinions, would like the next 5 posts to determine the claims.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 28, 2012, 04:45:48 PMWell since most of you abonded our top 3 suspicions claim plan I guess we can't get claims. Gj guys. I'll just go ahead and ask for what I think is everyones top suspicions to claim.

Sheikah
BDS
Social

Any additions or deletions?

I personally am not suspicious of social too much anymore, after day1/night1 he seems to have calmed down a bit but the rest of you seem to be suspicious of him.

BDS basically has already claimed but he can confirm his claim with us if he likes.

Sheikah, I think only a couple of us are suspicious of him.

Feel free to state your opinions, would like the next 5 posts to determine the claims.
I claimed to Dude... and, after his untimely death, sort of, not really, spilled the beans. :P I just hope the wolves trust me, or I'll be their next target. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber