News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 25, 2012, 10:29:18 AMI'm talking to some guy who is 70 or something called WarioPiano, his grandchildren play on this forum and he seems really nice. ^^ Problem? :P

Also how do you check what people are doing?
Then you shouldn't have a problem sharing that PM with us. ;D

Also everyone knows Wariopiano isn't 70. He once said that he hated Justin Bieber. Suspicious as hell. Actually, wariopiano.

Toby

Your such a strange person, I'll ask him if thats okay but I don't think he's online right now. You know I can't just show messages without permission. :P

FSM-Reapr

Actually, you could just show a pic of your inbox proving yourself!

FSM-Reapr

Dude

Who the fuck keeps those.

I never have.

FSM-Reapr

Well thank you Dude. You just had to say that. Now if he's a wolf he got away by saying "I never save my messages actually too".

vermilionvermin

Host Post: Not sure if I mentioned this before, but No screenshots of any kind.

FSM-Reapr

Dude

1. Players are not allowed to reveal their PMs or conversations with the host to anyone else. This includes (and is not limited) to: forwarding the PM to any other player, showing a screenshot of the PM, or copypasta'ing the PM info into the thread or to another player. Players are not allowed to reveal conversations - with the Host - relating to the game to any other player.

You're such a derp.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 25, 2012, 09:50:37 AM4.  BlackDragonSlayer- Just for the reason that he was continueing on that we should bomb someone and lynch someone, maybe he didn't know that we could bomb and lynch the same person but ah well, I have to put him somewhere in this list.
I was not originally sure of how the "bomb mechanic" exactly worked. I'm not just trying to kill everyone off as fast as possible, like a careless wolf would be doing. :P

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 25, 2012, 12:00:14 PMHost Post: Not sure if I mentioned this before, but No screenshots of any kind.
Drat! So now I can't post a screenshot of an adorable kitten-based website I found... :P
Just kidding...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Oh well, might as well tell. I never took any photos. Bluffing ftw

Boy, quote the PM you sent!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 25, 2012, 12:10:08 PMOh well, might as well tell. I never took any photos. Bluffing ftw

derpity of derpiness that derp said
fixed, me dumb

blueflower999

Sorry if this was a mistake, but I sent the PM to bomb FSM. So no turning back on that now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

LYNCH SHEIKAAAAH HE'S THE WOLF

the_last_sheikah

Look, my plan was to have the two supposed vigi's kill themselves so only the real vigi dies, then we have wario revive them, and lynch the other, that way we have a confirmed human to lead an alliance, we kill a wolf, and wario gets a coin, everyone wins.  Now if FSM is telling the truth about being waluigi, then Dude can vigi him next time because after night 2, only daisy, DK, and waluigi can be vigi'd.  I realize my plan was sketchy, and you guys probably don't trust me that much, but I am not Kamek, or any wolf for that matter, but I have a pretty good idea who could be, and I have told Dude about this much earlier.

And FSM, just stop talking, you are doing nothing beneficial to either side.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!