See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Guys, I think it's best that a wolf dies. Sheikah

FSM-Reapr

If I get lynched, my vigi will 100% changed unless Kamek dies. But you can get rid of me anytime. Also you can bomb him and lynch me!

Toby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 25, 2012, 09:58:46 AMIf I get lynched, my vigi will 100% changed unless Kamek dies. But you can get rid of me anytime. Also you can bomb him and lynch me!

Hate to admit it but Waluigi's right.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on October 24, 2012, 09:17:53 PMSorry for my absence, everyone.  I fell ill and pretty much slept until I felt better.

Also, discussed shortly with Bird; we'll be using our bomb and lynch on FSM-Reapr to avoid killing two people.  Then, after FSM-Reapr revives at the end of Night 2, we'll lynch him again permanently.

FSM-Reapr
ACTUALLY I REVIVE IN THE BEGINNING OF NIGHT 1 MEANING I CAN VIGI

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Actually, because Boy is most likely a special and he says all the time that Sheikah would be Kamek, he could be the seer(thereby negating my previous theory) who seered him red and thereby is after him.

I have no team, that's why I balance between the three

Toby

Just a reminder:

Everyone Claim to me!

Everyone Claim to Dude!

vermilionvermin

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 25, 2012, 10:06:08 AMACTUALLY I REVIVE IN THE BEGINNING OF NIGHT 1 MEANING I CAN VIGI

All revives take place at the end of nights.

Dude

I still haven't gotten a seer claim.

FSM-Reapr

What kind of ass bulls**t is this?!
I thought I would revive the beginning of the next night. >:[ Why did you put it at the end of the night phase instead of the beginning of a day?!?

Fuck my life. I'm dead.

Come at bro

FSM-Reapr

*come at me bro

Quote from: Dude on October 25, 2012, 10:17:17 AMI still haven't gotten a seer claim.
Last mayhem I'm causing.

Who's online says that Boy is sending a message. What are the odds. Photo evidence ftw

Toby

I'm talking to some guy who is 70 or something called WarioPiano, his grandchildren play on this forum and he seems really nice. ^^ Problem? :P

Also how do you check what people are doing?

Toby

Toby

Thanks, you done a suspicion list? :o