News:

Want to request some new sheets? Visit the Guide to Making a Request to learn how to do that!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 24, 2012, 09:16:03 PMBomb and lynch him, I think. I don't know if the dual kill counts permanently, but it's safer than targeting two people at this stage I think.
Also, the bomb is given randomly. Kamek doesn't get to pick.
I don't think it would count; only one kill would be effective, I think... though, after reading what Mashi said...

Also:  :-[ Uh, I must not have... read... that...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Toby

BDS seems to be trying to get us to bomb and lynch someone instead of just doing it to the same person which is better at this stage.

Just pointing that out there, it's been in a few posts now.

Also suspicion list coming soon!

Been a little inactive because my parents dominate my laptop and I lost the charger to my phone, on my super slow PC right now, sometimes on 3DS though. I am reading it all! Just can't be too active, I am on at east twice a day though.

Unvote: FSM
Vote: Shenkai

^Is that how you spell it?

Now that you mension it, it is kind of weird that she wanted a plan like that, wouldn't it damage our team? Unless she's wolf of course, Kamek to be exact.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 24, 2012, 11:53:51 PMBDS seems to be trying to get us to bomb and lynch someone instead of just doing it to the same person which is better at this stage.

Also suspicion list coming soon!

Been a little inactive because my parents dominate my laptop and I lost the charger to my phone, on my super slow PC right now, sometimes on 3DS though. I am reading it all! Just can't be too active, I am on at east twice a day though.

Unvote: FSM
Vote: Shenkai

^Is that how you spell it?

Now that you mension it, it is kind of weird that she wanted a plan like that, wouldn't it damage our team? Unless she's wolf of course, Kamek to be exact.
Sheikhs a male.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 24, 2012, 11:53:51 PMBDS seems to be trying to get us to bomb and lynch someone instead of just doing it to the same person which is better at this stage.

Because I don't know if bombing and lynching the same person will be effective, or if only one will take effect and the other will be wasted (for example, the lynch kills FSM, but the bomb explodes on blueflower? Or, the bomb kills FSM, so the lynch goes to someone else?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Lynch and bomb will act as one kill on FSM, hence why we'll have to lynch him again next Day Phase.

Bird

There's a good deal of time left in this phase. I think it would really be helpful if people composed suspicion lists, so we can get a good idea of what everybody thinks about the players.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Wolves, if you snipe me at the last second, guess who will get PHANTOMS for voting a dead player?!?! ;D

FSM-Reapr

Also Verm, isn't THE BOMB going to kill someone randomly when it's used to a dead player?

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

Greg

Still trying to break the game, FSM? :P

Also what the heck is this plan of Sheikah's that I keep hearing about I can't find it anywhere :S

FSM-Reapr

It was in the chat.

Sheikah PMs both of us telling us to vigi ourselves. The real vigi would die and the liar lynched next Day.

Toby

1.  the_last_sheikah- I think we could potentially have our Kamek, if not then wolf?
2.  FSM-Reapr- Just basically wants to expose all the Power roles, thinks he's Waluigi.3. Socialfox- Even though FSM's reason for him being wolf was pathetic it still was evidence that he was sending a message, however Social wouldn't answer the question for some reason.
4.  BlackDragonSlayer- Just for the reason that he was continueing on that we should bomb someone and lynch someone, maybe he didn't know that we could bomb and lynch the same person but ah well, I have to put him somewhere in this list.
7.  Shadowkirby- Seems like a bit of a bandwagoner with his vote, no reasons just a vote. Wonder why, team mate perhaps?
5.  Mashi- Well Mashi was afk for quite a long while, either he hasn't read the thread fully yet or he doesn't want to criticise teammates because I would expect Mashi to have came with a 100 lines post full of quotes and stuff. Maybe he's not that kind of guy, again, I have to put him somewhere and add a reason :P.
6.  Bird- Been a little aggressive, I haven't seen him play before but as a post he didn't seem like this kind of player.

1. Dude- Claimed Mario and we now have no standing counter claims.

gzgregory
 Spitllama
 Blueflower999
 K-Night
 Bubbles7689

Everyone else I'm unsure about.

Key:
Green- Human
Red- Something else probably