News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Mmm, fair point! I'm a dumby. Carry on.

*goes to grave*

Dude

blueflower999

Whoa. I got a bomb.

I kinda think it's unnecessary to vote FSM at this point, but screw it.

To throw the bomb, do I post in the thread, or PM?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

If anyone is going to counterclaim Mario, now is the time to do it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 24, 2012, 04:55:45 PMWhoa. I got a bomb.

I kinda think it's unnecessary to vote FSM at this point, but screw it.

To throw the bomb, do I post in the thread, or PM?
Likely PMing. That's how bombs were used in the last game verm and I played where they were a mechanic.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

blueflower999

If no one objects, I'm going to  bomb FSM.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Does anyone want to risk the idea of using FSM's vigi power for our benefit? Or should we bomb him now?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on October 24, 2012, 05:17:45 PMIf anyone is going to counterclaim Mario, now is the time to do it.
Dude isn't Mario! I am!

...See it's funny, because I'm counterclaiming myself. Ahahaha...

That was bad, wasn't it? :<

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 24, 2012, 05:44:14 PMIf no one objects, I'm going to  bomb FSM.
Bomb FSM.

Sorry Dude, I'll claim in just a few minutes; I've been blockaded from the computer for a while by my older brother...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Quote from: spitllama on October 24, 2012, 05:46:20 PMDoes anyone want to risk the idea of using FSM's vigi power for our benefit? Or should we bomb him now?
No way, let's kill him now. He takes no benefit from helping us, so I don't see why he would.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 24, 2012, 08:01:00 PMNo way, let's kill him now.
Sooo... we should bomb FSM and lynch... who?

Realize, blueflower, that aiding the humans to kill Waluigi doesn't necessarily mean you're a human... wolves have reasons to kill Waluigi too. :P The fact that YOU were given the bomb doesn't help either (I'll probably be given a bomb next phase, knowing my luck :P). I mean, think about it: the wolves might want to give a bomb to a person they trust, not just some random player who could potentially throw the bomb at THEM.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 24, 2012, 08:59:05 PMSooo... we should bomb FSM and lynch... who?

Realize, blueflower, that aiding the humans to kill Waluigi doesn't necessarily mean you're a human... wolves have reasons to kill Waluigi too. :P The fact that YOU were given the bomb doesn't help either (I'll probably be given a bomb next phase, knowing my luck :P). I mean, think about it: the wolves might want to give a bomb to a person they trust, not just some random player who could potentially throw the bomb at THEM.
Bomb and lynch him, I think. I don't know if the dual kill counts permanently, but it's safer than targeting two people at this stage I think.
Also, the bomb is given randomly. Kamek doesn't get to pick.

Mashi

Sorry for my absence, everyone.  I fell ill and pretty much slept until I felt better.

Also, discussed shortly with Bird; we'll be using our bomb and lynch on FSM-Reapr to avoid killing two people.  Then, after FSM-Reapr revives at the end of Night 2, we'll lynch him again permanently.

FSM-Reapr