News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 23, 2012, 03:08:55 PMI have to drop out. sorry
...this could either make you a wolf or a human... but doesn't that apply to many things? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 03:11:16 PMQuit signing up if you're never going to play.
i would play, but extenuating curcumstances dictate that I must leave for a while.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 03:11:16 PMQuit signing up if you're never going to play.
You dont have to beso harsh. What is with everyone this game?

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 03:15:18 PM...this could either make you a wolf or a human... but doesn't that apply to many things? :P
Or he doesnt have the time? People dont drop out because they dont like their role, most of the time

Bird

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 23, 2012, 03:22:28 PMYou dont have to beso harsh. What is with everyone this game?

Inactive TWG players killed my parents, so I'm a little sensitive about it. Apologies if I hurt anyone's feelings.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Oops, I thought I posted this already. Guess not!

I think that FSM is probably Waluigi and Dude is probably Mario (the actual vigilante).

Dude doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would false claim out of the blue. FSM however, has proven in past games that he enjoys shenanigans. I could definitely see him asking to be seered if he were Waluigi in an attempt to get in the alliance. If everything else went wrong, he could just be revived and have vigilante powers.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

ETFROXX

I'm in the chat if anyone wants to talk. If I don't respond though, I probably fell asleep. But yeah.

I agree that I don't much trust FSM but I fear I'm just being judgmental. I've never played with him before so I'm not familiar of his style.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 23, 2012, 03:22:28 PMOr he doesnt have the time? People dont drop out because they dont like their role, most of the time
I was not implying that he did not like his role.

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 03:33:35 PMI think that FSM is probably Waluigi and Dude is probably Mario (the actual vigilante).

If everything else went wrong, he could just be revived and have vigilante powers.
Makes sense... so we should just lynch him, and if he gets revived, lynch him again? :P But let's not be hasty...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

We could just have FSM lynch himself :P That's all the proof we need.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 03:33:35 PMOops, I thought I posted this already. Guess not!

I think that FSM is probably Waluigi and Dude is probably Mario (the actual vigilante).

Dude doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would false claim out of the blue. FSM however, has proven in past games that he enjoys shenanigans. I could definitely see him asking to be seered if he were Waluigi in an attempt to get in the alliance. If everything else went wrong, he could just be revived and have vigilante powers.
If you look past games, Dude has been pretty dominating force if I do say so myself. The Waluigi theory can apply to Dude as much as to me. Also, like I said before it's possible that Dude and Bird are both wolves. I have provided as much information to humans as possible.

2.44 am too lazy to write more

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 04:44:37 PMI have provided as much information to humans as possible.

Yes, you have... whether that information is misguiding or not has yet to be determined.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

The phase will be extended by 30 minutes because I'm not sure I'll be around at midnight Eastern time.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

So am I supposed to look for a replacement or not?