News:

RIP Finale 1988-2024

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

OMG REPERS SENDING A MESSAGE MUST BE WOOF.
See the flaw in that plan.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on October 23, 2012, 03:10:06 AMTriple post but whatever.
The Reason I was so Quick was probably because that I liiked at it for a long time, then moved. You only saw those 13 seconds.
lol nope. I saw your action before that. It was quick as fuck to get switching tabs. :o Now after you said that(=lied), I'm pretty sure that you're a wolf. BUT, I'm not saying you should be lynched. You just seem very suspicious now and later these suspicions might be confirmed. But I'm still after you.

^It was Bubbles who asked me my role. >.> We're so close buddies! <3 I can't take screenshots but I can take a picture of it and show it to you guys. Now that's a defense.

Yugi

Actully I didn't want someone to see me.
The School Teacher.

FSM-Reapr

Oh BDS, sorry. I thought you meant that I said that Wario should revive seer.

Still reminding: Wario, be online right before the phase ends so you can revive a possible sniped player.

Toby

Social fox, you seem to be avoiding the evidence. Sure it doesn't prove your a wolf since I'm only seeing my pm now but it does prove you were reading a message, what message exactly where you reading?

What time was this at FSM, had Social made a post before?

FSM-Reapr

It happened about 15 minutes after the game begun. Also hey look, the first reply was made by him.

FSM-Reapr

Dude

Well since FSM let the cat out of the bag by posting that chat, I'm the vigi. -_-

Also, vigi-ing FSM unless someone has a better idea.

FSM-Reapr

^You do realize that Kamek could redirect your viging? Also, because you could be a wolf, you could be trying to get me counterclaim because I'm a potential vigi. Or you could be Waluigi seered blue and giving a hint to wolves to snipe. And why me?

Dude you're on my suspicion list with SocialFox.

Bird, you seem just a little bit suspicious now too because you were in the chat without telling anyone else. You could have told Dude(potential wuff buddy) to come to the chat to figure out a plan. To prove my suspicion wrong, I would like to see the log you had with Dude before I came in. Let me guess, you don't have it.

If I now die, it will most likely be because of the sniper wolf.

Dude

FSM-Reapr

That's no reason to kill a person who has been trying to help the humans all the time.

Also I don't believe you. Why? You tell me your role immediately without even thinking I could be a wolf.

Because you told me, I assume you think I'm human, but now you want to kill me?

FSM-Reapr

Verm is viging have to be made every Phase?

spitllama

So pretty much you're suspicious of everyone... since everyone is suspicious of you.

Stop talking so much goodness gracious.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 09:16:13 AMYou tell me your role immediately without even thinking I could be a wolf.
Bird kinda had me blurt it out because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. I probably should have PM'd him about it though, but you would have been all over me sending a message, so I didn't.

Bleh.

FSM-Reapr

^I'm only suspicious of 3 people. ???
And sorry, but I need to say everything I see. It's best to tell rather then take it to the grave, especially now 'cause I have been threated to get killed.

ninja'd if I would get a message from you claiming vigi, I wouldn't have said anything! ??? Also you claim vigi to Bird is just...bad. I know you're a great player! Log would be nice.