News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 12:41:42 PMbut I still think that's no reason to kill anyone.
It depends, if the person is being an unhelpful human, then go ahead and kill him.

Or at least that's what I think.

Bird

Dude, it probably wasn't totally necessary for you to claim. I don't think anybody actually noticed that FSM had posted that from the log. But now that you're out, it's imperative that the guardian guards you.

I reapeat, the guardian needs to guard Dude!

And Dude, it doesn't matter who you try and vigi since your vigi will likely be redirected by Kamek, unless the player with that role is inactive. I would try and kill an inactive player who would otherwise be very difficult to figure out. K-nIgHt sounds like a good option.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

I've read through a handful of old TWGs, and if I remember correctly, ETF was a wolf in the "OBJECTION!" TWG, and was totally inactive. I think that was due to a grounding or something, but still, the fact that she posted here is already putting her into good light in my eyes.

FSM... well... you're just not making sense to me. I don't find it quite annoying, (It takes a lot to annoy me considering how annoying I am myself) but just... weird. And I would like an explanation ASAP. And Dude... well, saying this is pretty awkward and I'm really risking my neck to stick up for FSM, but I would prefer to not have another TWG-related flame war happen again. So, annoying or not, I think it's better for all of us to calm down a little.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 12:51:21 PMAnd Dude, it doesn't matter who you try and vigi since your vigi will likely be redirected by Kamek, unless the player with that role is inactive. I would try and kill an inactive player who would otherwise be very difficult to figure out. K-nIgHt sounds like a good option.
But, what if Kamek redirects my power on me? :-\

Can he even do that?

@Blue: Ok, I'll try.

FSM-Reapr

I HIGHLY disagree! Bad human still counts in the human count(=so wolves won't outnumber humans) and in this game a lot of people will die.
So I wouldn't vigi anyone if I would be the vigi human.(=no redirecting)

ninja'd x3 Blue, I try. Dude, want to be friends? :)

Dude

Bird

And as always with a claimed role, we should attempt to get an alliance going through it. If you're the vigilante (Mario) and Dude is false claiming, I highly recommend counterclaiming so that our other special roles don't claim to Dude.

Other special roles (seer, guardian) should probably wait 'til the day phase to claim to Dude, but I recommend guarding Dude and seering Mashi.

FSM-Reapr

If my new bff Dude is false-claiming, I recommend that the vigi claims in next Day as well. (she/he'll die if the claims now during Night)

FSM-Reapr

nvm my previous post, it would then be obvious who's false-claiming.

Here goes. I'm Mario for real. That's why I'm after Dude. But should I vigi him? idk

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 01:05:34 PMIf my new bff Dude is false-claiming, I recommend that the vigi claims in next Day as well. (she/he'll die if the claims now during Night)
...but there's still Wario to try and revive them... isn't there?

Also, about your new reply:
I don't exactly trust you yet... :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Ahahah, I knew it.

Well, I'm much more inclined to trust Dude. You have a history of false claiming, and have been acting really weird this game.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 01:19:30 PMAhahah, I knew it.

Well, I'm much more inclined to trust Dude. You have a history of false claiming, and have been acting really weird this game.
So I trust Bird more... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 01:19:30 PMAhahah, I knew it.

Only once, Hades. And because of my theory before, I don't trust anyone of you two. I didn't claim earlier because I knew I was going home. But now that a wolf claimed it's okay for me. This is simple now. Seer Dude. He can't be blue.

FSM-Reapr

If everybody would now please read all of my posts in this game, you'll know why I have been acting weirdly. I had to avoid being caught and still try to build the human alliance.

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 01:28:58 PMOnly once, Hades. And because of my theory before, I don't trust anyone of you two. I didn't claim earlier because I knew I was going home. But now that a wolf claimed it's okay for me. This is simple now. Seer Dude. He can't be blue.
Couldn't Dude potentially be Waluigi and paint himself blue?
Bulbear! Blueflower999