News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Actually, I trust Bird more than I trust you.

FSM-Reapr

I mean WHY do you even trust him/me at all? He/I could have been easily a wolf! For especially a vigi it's a bad idea to claim to a random person.

Dude

*Isn't bothering anymore trying to talk to FSM reasonably*

FSM-Reapr

What does everyone else have to say about Dude?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Toby

I'd ask not to waste a seer on FSM, he's made his point he's green probably.

*Goes to check all the green people*

Toby

Well I'm thinking that FSM is probably Bowser since that's the only evil green guy, but the chance of that are quite slim.. Possible though.

BlackDragonSlayer

It DOES seem as if FSM is jumping on everybody for every little, minor, inconsequential thing... so either he's a REALLY cautious player or a fidgety wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Night 1 you don't have much to grab. I only say possibilities but if I have the feeling that person's a wolf, I go after him and not be quiet I usually survive to the very end or die Day 1/Night 2. :P And why do you say everyone? Only 3.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 23, 2012, 12:08:42 PMNight 1 you don't have much to grab. I only say possibilities but if I have the feeling that person's a wolf, I go after him and not be quiet I usually survive to the very end or die Day 1/Night 2. :P And why do you say everyone? Only 3.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 11:34:45 AM...everybody for every little, minor, inconsequential thing...
I would suggest sitting back and observing everyone, and speaking up when needed.

Now, I think that everyone should post a list of three people they feel are wolves. They don't need to give reasons, just three people. :P At this point, the reasons don't matter (as the game hasn't been going long enough to provide significant information); as we get into later phases, however, they will.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

NEW INFORMATION

I don't have to be seered. I know the identity of 1 special. (not gonna tell you tho :P ) Pictures later as proof.

ninja'd I play how I like to. :P

Dude
SocialFox
idk

ETFROXX

I, personally, think some reasoning does matter. Without reasoning you're just throwing around accusations which will just make it easier for wolves to point attention to others.

'I THINK YOU'RE A WUFF'
'y'
'CUZ'
'ok wuff'

Y'see? In my past experience anytime I randomly said someone seemed suspicious and did not give reasoning, it appeared that I was just throwing the attention off myself, or trying to.

Also, while I agree FSM is annoying he's gotten the game going, we actually have some stuff to discuss.

Ninja'd

FSM-Reapr

sorry for being annoying guys ;_; but I still think that's no reason to kill anyone.

ETFROXX woah that's good for a new player! :D

spitllama

She's not new to TWG...

Just new when we limit the scope to "how long FSM has been here."
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr