News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 28, 2012, 05:08:23 PMI claimed to Dude... and, after his untimely death, sort of, not really, spilled the beans. :P I just hope the wolves trust me, or I'll be their next target. :P
Anyone else find this confusing and suspicious?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Yes.
Also, we must get one more page, then this will be the longest TWG ever.

the_last_sheikah

I'm going to put money on this game reaching 29 pages before it's done.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 28, 2012, 05:26:34 PMAnyone else find this confusing and suspicious?
How, may I ask? It is nothing but saying what has already been said, and what hasn't been said, but has happened.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 28, 2012, 10:24:16 PMHow, may I ask? It is nothing but saying what has already been said, and what hasn't been said, but has happened.
probably because you just HAPPENED to claim to Dude before he died. Now we have no way of knowing.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

You know, I would hate to have another "obsession" with BDS, so while him claiming to Dude right before he died is pretty strange, it could just be his playing style that is naturally suspicious to me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Well, since now we have two reasons to be suspicious of BDS (whether theyre huge leads or not), I think it would be best to seer him if the seer is still alive. The weird phase end messed me up and I thought it was over already :P So we have 3 more hours

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 29, 2012, 05:51:00 AMYou know, I would hate to have another "obsession" with BDS, so while him claiming to Dude right before he died is pretty strange, it could just be his playing style that is naturally suspicious to me.
I'm not the only one who did... :P

And I can't quite understand how either of those makes me THAT suspicious... unless you're being influenced by Waluigi...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Waluigi Time

TEAM WOLVES

1. King Boo:  Wolf Shaman.  Has an extra coin.
2. Bowser with a sniper (Master Wolf Sniper): May snipe a person of his choice, who will immediately die in the middle of any phase. Any powers that the sniped person might have used in between the time the PM is sent and I update are void. Suppresses Daisy's power. One-time use. Also seered green.
3. Kamek:  He has 0 coins and may not be revived.  He's also a fun wolf who can do one of two things each night phase.
1.  Direct the power of his choosing to a player of his choosing.  Like "I want Vermilionvermin to use his power on mastergamer_38."  This works for King Boo's seering, Luigi's Seering, Mario's Vigilante, Peach's Guarding, and Waluigi's Vigilante.  He may only use this once on each player.  For example, he may, on a future phase, redirect mastergamer_38's power to Vermilionvermin, but may never redirect Vermilionvermin's power ever again.
2.  Give a random player a bomb.  I will announce at the beginning of the day phase which player has the bomb.  During the day phase, that player may throw the bomb at whatever player they choose.  That player will die.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM HUMANS

4. Luigi:  Seer
5. Mario:  A vigi who loses his power to kill anyone but Waluigi, Daisy, and Donkey Kong after Night 2.  If he tries to kill someone after Night 2 other than those three roles, he will be arrested and burned at the stake.  That means he dies.
6. Peach (Guardian & Coroner): sees Wario and Waluigi as green, only gets lynching death reports.  May not guard herself and may only guard during the night.
7. Daisy: Thinks she's a normal human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies.  May not be revived.
8. Toadsworth:  He gives Wario an extra coin.  Thinks he's a normal human.
9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
10. Baby Mario:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
11. Baby Luigi:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
12. Toad:  Thinks he's a normal human.
13. Donkey Kong: Thinks he's a normal human. If lynched, will appear to be a normal human.  Has an extra coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM WARIO

14. Wario: Third-party role. Wario's a really greedy guy, and everyone owes him money.  He brings people back from the dead in order to steal their money.  During every night phase, he may choose to revive one player.  That player must be dead already. Unless otherwise stated, each person in the game has one coin, and Wario will collect all coins from every player he revives.  Wario wins if he collects three coins' worth of profit.  If he wants, he can find out the number of coins everyone owes him on Night 1.  That information will increase the number of coins he needs to win to 4.   Each person can only give Wario coins once. The game does not end if he wins, but in celebration of his MARVELOUS VICTORY he will kill Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy, chosen at random. On the night Waluigi comes back to life, he may get the coins from the person he revives but they won't come back to life.

TEAM WALUIGI

15. Waluigi:  Third-party role.  His goal is to survive until the final two, and his victory overrides that of the humans or the wolves. He may choose what color he is seered every Night phase. He may be vigi'd, but is immune from wolfings. If he is lynched, he will automatically revive the next night phase and gain a vigi power.  This may only occur once.  Any future lynchings will result in PERMANENT DEATH 4EVER (even if Wario revives him, it will fail).  WALUIGI TIME occurs when everyone but Waluigi and one other person is alive.  Only Waluigi wins during Waluigi time (unless Wario has already won, then both of them can win).  Waluigi can only win with Waluigi time.

Night 3 is over.  Bubbles died!  Dude un-died!  Gzgregory received a bomb!

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Wednesday at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

blueflower999

Oh. Wow. Why, thank you Wario. That makes me feel a lot better knowing we have our vigi back.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 29, 2012, 12:00:28 PMNight 3 is over.  Bubbles died!  Dude un-died!  Gzgregory received a bomb!

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Wednesday at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

RIP Bubbles. :(

Well, I assume Wario is still alive... and Dude is back! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Why did the wolves pick Bubbles? I think i have it figured out.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 29, 2012, 09:06:33 AMWell, since now we have two reasons to be suspicious of BDS (whether theyre huge leads or not), I think it would be best to seer him if the seer is still alive. The weird phase end messed me up and I thought it was over already :P So we have 3 more hours

She suggested BDS for a seering target. If this was overlooked, it could easily be forgotten. BDS could've wolfed Bubbles to shut her up. Half safety on BDS will do.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 29, 2012, 01:49:02 PMWhy did the wolves pick Bubbles? I think i have it figured out.

She suggested BDS for a seering target. If this was overlooked, it could easily be forgotten. BDS could've wolfed Bubbles to shut her up. Half safety on BDS will do.
Invalid; I said that I didn't object to the seering. I merely warned you that the results might not help you.

Using that logic, you're saying that I, if I were a wolf, would wolf everybody who wanted to seer me... if I were a wolf, I wouldn't be afraid of a seering (and thus, would NOT wolf somebody who wanted to seer me), since my defense would cover most/all the bases ("normal" humans have a chance to be seered orange, green, or red, depending on the character).
If I were to wolf somebody who is suspicious of mostly me, that would bring OBVIOUS suspicion to me, something that I would not do unless I was trying to hide the other wolves, which, at this point, would actually be worse for them (because one less wolf would mean that the number of humans has to match the number of wolves, two).

Think of why else the wolves would want to wolf Bubbles: me. I'm not going to draw quick judgements like I did last game, but this time around it's a little clearer to draw the connection.

Back to other points, I think that it's likely that either the_last_sheikah or Shadowkirby could be Wario... but then again, I could be overlooking something.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, now that I think over it a little more:
Look at my suspicions list on page 21... k-NiGhT was number 3...

I don't want to blatantly point fingers (coughcough), so:
If k-NiGhT were a wolf, it would make sense if he wanted to wolf Bubbles; that way, given the circumstances falling into place, HE could be the one silencing me.  The humans would think they got a wolf, and he (k-NiGhT) would be safer, unless something else comes up.

If I were a wolf, according to k-NiGhT's theory, I would be very short-sighted and clueless... which I hope I'm not. :P

Of course, all of the above is just speculation. I don't want to rush and accuse anybody of being a wolf for certain... risks are high for us humans right now...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber