News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Mashi on October 27, 2012, 02:45:08 AMvermilionvermin, in the section of Waluigi's Role pertaining to no revives, do you mean that no revives whatsoever may take place or merely that Waluigi may not be revived?
Do guards only protect from wolfings?  Or are vigis also included?

On the night Waluigi revives, Wario's revive will not occur.  Wario will still collect coins though.

For example, if Wario revives Player A (who has 1 coin), and Waluigi was lynched the previous day phase, Waluigi will be revived but Player A will not be revived.  Wario will still collect 1 coin though.

Guardians protect from both wolfings and vigis.

FSM-Reapr

[quote author=BlackDragonSlayer link=topic=4920.msg174506#msg174506 date=1351381171 I never said that I WAS Peach; I said that you don't know who I am, so, from your perspective, I have the potential to be anyone.
[/quote]
Nobody said that you said that you'd be Peach. That's why I'm here.

Also, enough of that I could be anyone crap. Lemme make this question again in a different way.
Why didn't you make this post:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 11:34:41 PMFor the most part, I agree with you. FSM has been seeming VERY suspicious; as I said earlier, either a REALLY cautious player or a fidgety wolf.
Here, however, would be my order:
1: FSM-Reapr
2: Mashi
3: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
4: blueflower999
5: SocialFox
6: k-NiGhT
7: spitllama
8: Bubbles7689
9: gzgregory
10: shadowkirby
11: the_last_sheikah
12: Bird
13: ETFROXX
14: Dude
15: BlackDragonSlayer

The player at the very bottom is 100% cleared; he is not a wolf. :P As you going higher, the percentages get lower... and lower...
Now that I think about it, though, FSM was right, I could be a "possible princess." For all you know, I could be anyone (Peach OR Daisy), and for all I know, I could easily be Daisy. The only way to find out would be to seer me... although, unless you REALLY suspect me, that would be a wasted seer.

DON'T. YOU. DARE.

In my opinion (whether you're implying that I'm inexperienced or not :P), it suggests players who ARE experienced; they don't want to make any obvious choices to incriminate themselves immediately, especially at such a vital time.
like this:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 11:34:41 PMFor the most part, I agree with you. FSM has been seeming VERY suspicious; as I said earlier, either a REALLY cautious player or a fidgety wolf.
Here, however, would be my order:
1: FSM-Reapr
2: Mashi
3: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
4: blueflower999
5: SocialFox
6: k-NiGhT
7: spitllama
8: Bubbles7689
9: gzgregory
10: shadowkirby
11: the_last_sheikah
12: Bird
13: ETFROXX
14: Dude
15: BlackDragonSlayer

DON'T. YOU. DARE.

In my opinion (whether you're implying that I'm inexperienced or not :P), it suggests players who ARE experienced; they don't want to make any obvious choices to incriminate themselves immediately, especially at such a vital time.
?????????????????????????????????????? I mean, everybody are saying they are humans. But why did you pick out that "possible princess" thing?

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Mashi on October 27, 2012, 06:54:43 AMAnother question.  If a Player is guarded, but also wolfed and vigi'd, will he/she still survive?

Yes

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 04:41:50 PMWhat's out of the context??? You said never, but you did!!!
I never said that I was Peach. I just said that there is a possibility that you might think that, which is exactly what's going on right now. If I were Peach, I wouldn't be fighting about this right now. :P

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 04:55:59 PMI mean, everybody are saying they are humans. But why did you pick out that "possible princess" thing?
Because, earlier, I thought that I couldn't be either of them. At first, I thought that Daisy knew who she was... but when I went back to read it, I read that Daisy thinks she's a normal human.
If I was saying that I was Peach, I would have said something like, "I know I'm Peach, but for all you know, I could be anybody," not, "For all I know, I could easily be Daisy," meaning that, since Daisy thinks she's a normal human, that adds a slight possibility that she could be my role.
Anyway, I was just bringing up every possible potential, to help us try to determine who is who.

Now that the snipe is gone, though, if I were Peach, I would have no reason to be doing this, merely confusing the humans even more.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Vote Count:

5 votes for FSM (FSM's doesn't count)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 27, 2012, 05:06:15 PMI never said that I was Peach. I just said that there is a possibility that you might think that, which is exactly what's going on right now. If I were Peach, I wouldn't be fighting about this right now. :P
Actually, you would be, to prove that you're not Peach because you can't guard yourself.  You'd be an easy target if you'd confess.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 27, 2012, 05:06:15 PMIf I was saying that I was Peach, I would have said something like, "I know I'm Peach, but for all you know, I could be anybody," not, "For all I know, I could easily be Daisy," meaning that, since Daisy thinks she's a normal human, that adds a slight possibility that she could be my role.
Nope, you would not admit anything.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 27, 2012, 05:06:15 PMNow that the snipe is gone, though, if I were Peach, I would have no reason to be doing this, merely confusing the humans even more.
You can still be wolfed. -.-

ninja'd Why does my vote not count?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 05:14:49 PMActually, you would be, to prove that you're not Peach because you can't guard yourself.  You'd be an easy target if you'd confess.
Nope, you would not admit anything.
If I were Peach, I never would have brought it up in the first place, so foolishly revealing myself.

Your logic just isn't making complete sense...

Also, yes, the snipe would matter: the snipe negates powers used during time of the snipe (if it applies); theoretically, if I were merely wolfed, I could guard during the night phase, and be revived later.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 27, 2012, 04:25:46 PMI didn't lie. I'm just telling the truth so honestly that it looks that way. :P

Neither of us seem to understand what the other is trying to say...
Are you serious? Does anybody else find this extremely sketchy?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

Well, I'm back, and good lord has it not gotten any more sane since I left.
First, we all know FSM will just make everything worse, so yeah. FSM
Also, I think Wario should revive Dude next night phase, I don't think he did anything with the claims yet, or told anyone, so he's our best chance for a decent start once FSM is out of the way.  Unless, of course, Wario is dead, in which case we are pretty much boned.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 27, 2012, 07:44:47 PMAlso, I think Wario should revive Dude next night phase, I don't think he did anything with the claims yet, or told anyone, so he's our best chance for a decent start once FSM is out of the way.  Unless, of course, Wario is dead, in which case we are pretty much boned.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Wario is dead. What else would explain no one being revived last night? Inactivity?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

I think verm said that Waluigi's revival takes Wario's revival's place for that night, and Night 1 no one was dead, so now that waluigi's revival is out of the way, we should be able to find out if Wario is still alive this coming night phase.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

Day 2 is over.  FSM died!

It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends Monday at noon Pacific, 3 PM Eastern time, and 7 PM GMT.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 27, 2012, 11:22:54 PMSo now what?
...we are at the mercy of the wolves until the day...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi