News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

As the sniper shot's supposed to be instant, I think I'm obligated to say when the sniper was fired.  It was fired at 2:45 Pacific, 5:45 Eastern time.

Bird

I asked Nighthawk for the exact time, and he told me, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to draw much information from it. I was trying to see if any of the players went offline at 5-10 minutes after the shot was fired, but nothing really stuck out. Oh well.

Regarding why spitllama was hit, I see 4 possibilities.:

1) The wolves divined that spitllama was a special role (through seering, or something else) and only just now came to the agreement that he should be sniped.
2) The wolves are not very skilled or organized, and the sniper decided to hit spitllama without good reason.
3) The wolves are very skilled and organized, but are trying to appear otherwise by making questionable decisions.
4) spitllama is a wolf, and the other wolves believe he'll be resurrected soon.

I don't think spitllama was a special (if anyone thinks he was, PLEASE speak up, it's integral to the hunt for the wolves), and I don't think they would chance a resurrection, especially when it wouldn't happen until night 3 (at which point, there would be tons of different options for Wario to choose from). And I think its far more likely the wolves are disorganized/unskilled than it is that they're trying to pull a fast one on us.

So basically I think that whoever Bowser Sniper is, he or she doesn't know what they're doing and/or isn't cooperating with the other wolves.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Does anyone know a player with a history of "going rogue"? Making questionable decisions as a special, doing wolfing the wrong people as a wolf?

Toby

Well who's our least experienced players/unskilled?

I'm not experienced with this site, if i'm skillful it's up to you guys to decide.

Toby

Didn't Gz Poison himself in Snakes on a Plane?

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 26, 2012, 04:42:53 PMDidn't Gz Poison himself in Snakes on a Plane?
Yeah, but I think the original idea came from vermilionvermin. I wouldn't put it past him to have taken a page from verm's book though.

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on October 26, 2012, 04:42:03 PMDoes anyone know a player with a history of "going rogue"? Making questionable decisions as a special, doing wolfing the wrong people as a wolf?
Blackdragonslayer.
Inb4 he goes crazy and tries to kill me.

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 26, 2012, 03:41:12 PMUnfortunately, it would appear so. It seems odd to me for some reason. Why spitllama, of all people? Why not someone more important like Bird? (That came out wrong.)

Does that mean the phase is over?
I think that was the point. Spit was someone that couldve gone either way, and since he was probably a human or special after the sniping he was a simple and unsuspecting kill. It still would've made sense for bird to be sniped, which raises suspicions for me

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 26, 2012, 04:46:24 PMBlackdragonslayer.
Inb4 he goes crazy and tries to kill me.
Why thank you...

I, personally, REALLY don't think it's gzgregory... either that, or he's very ill-fated. :P

Like Bird said, either the wolves know what they're doing, or they don't. I can't seem to decide on a solid reason WHY they would choose spitllama, under either of those circumstances (unless they just flipped a coin :P)...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, at around the time of the snipe (2:45 PST), I was putting the finishing touches on a Pokemon Sprite Fusion, Metungly. According to the topic where the finished picture in posted on, I added the picture at "02:59:07 PM," which would mean that either I have a really ultra-coordinated schedule, or, I am not a wolf.

Additionally, I wouldn't use that as an alibi unless I was desperate. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Well this explains a lot :P I have some pretty good guesses now.

*dies*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Night 2 is over.  Dude died!  Bird died!  FSM un-died!

It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends Monday at noon Pacific, 3 PM Eastern time, and 7 PM GMT.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

Bird

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 26, 2012, 11:29:58 PMNight 2 is over.  Dude died!  Bird died!  FSM un-died!

It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends Monday at noon Pacific, 3 PM Eastern time, and 7 PM GMT.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX
OK! Those two people were the most obvious choices anyone could have chosen... because those people were some of the most dangerous to the wolves.
I'm just glad I'm one of the people who "thinks they're normal humans." :P

Unless the play who is Wario has a sick sense of humor, then FSM is confirmed Waluigi?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber