News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Actually, FUCK HUMAN TEAM

WOLVES, NOW WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO SNIPE ME
It would take two lynchings to kill me. Imagine. Meaning you can wolf as much as you like. You also can redirect Dude's viging from me at some point meaning he would kill himself. Possibly. Also that's good for Wario to revive me because more wolfed, more possible coins! What do you have to lose? Nothing.

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

And you can redirect my viging when I have been revived!

FSM-Reapr

But the main reason could be that if Sheikah(a wolf) is lynched and I'm sniped, he can still be revived! No wolves will be revived after I'm lynched.

FSM-Reapr

5 posts in a row ftw

And if he's not a wolf, here's your chance. He'll be lynched and maybe revived and lynched AGAIN

the_last_sheikah

Ok, I'm going to be gone for most of the night tonight, tomorrow, and friday because of band.  It's the last week, so I don't have to worry about missing for that anymore.

Since we already insta'd him technically, but just to prove the point, FSM, though whether or not he's waluigi is questionable.  You seem all to eager to die and be revived by wario, but you know waluigi revives automatically, so whats the point of that?  Also, devil's advocate, why would the wolves snipe a dead man with a bomb?  FSM, you are almost as frivolous in this game as Mashi is on a normal day.(speaking of which, where is he?)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Reminder:
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 24, 2012, 08:13:50 AMHOST POST:  To avoid shenanigans, there will be no instas during phases with bombs.

^Wolves pretty much know if I'm a wolf/Waluigi. :P I'm playing so I will win!
I won't get revived when sniped.
They would snipe me because of all the reasons I just said. >.>

Also, now about you and your (dumb) plan.
You tell me and Dude to vigi ourselves.
Me: "Why not the opposite person?"
Sheikah: "Frivolous"

I rest my case.

Bubbles

Ahh I leave and the thread explodes again

Bird, youre confusing me. You said that if you die you dont want people to lynch who they believe to be Waluigi
Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 09:28:52 PMIf I die tonight, I recommend not lynching people you believe to be Waluigi.
Then when FSM claims Waluigi, everyone seems to believe him and votes for him, including you.

Then theres this:
Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2012, 10:29:22 PM1. FSM-Reapr - Either you or Dude was going to be my number 1, and you've been acting odd pretty consistently this game.
I know you made this list before FSM claimed, but you said that either FSM or Dude was going to be your #1. I understand that you chose FSM, but then why was Dude so low at the bottom, second to only yourself? It probably doesnt matter but I wanna knoww

Honestly, I still dont know FSM role  :P Hes probably Waluigi, but still. If Im correct with Walugi's role, he cannot be wolfed and is revived after one lynching but will be killed by the next. He can be killed by vigi's, bombs, and sniping (Im assuming). So basically lynching him wont do the humans any good. When he revives after a lynching, he gets a vigi power. That leaves him a whole night phase to kill someone before we lynch him for good. I suggest we bomb him to protect ourselves from being killed by him the next night phase, since hes already said hes for the wolf team.

Dude has basically been confirmed mario, unless this game is ten times more frivolous than I thought. He has a point with sheikah's plan and him possibly being Kamek. Honestly I thought he was kidding in the chat when he told them to vigi themselves (I was there, right?) Because of this, I vote Sheikah

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 24, 2012, 02:08:13 AMlol BDS, you just revealed that you're Peach.

Daisy will be told that she's a normal human.

Omg I'm so good finding out specials
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 23, 2012, 11:34:41 PM...for all I know, I could easily be Daisy...
No, I said that I could be Daisy; Daisy is told that she's a normal human. *facepalm*
Quote from: Bird on October 24, 2012, 02:48:08 AMI don't think he did. It sounds like he thought that both Daisy and Peach didn't know who they were, so he assumed that there was a chance he was either of them.
Close, but not exact. Peach knows who she is; Daisy, and a variety of other roles, are told they're just normal humans. Thus, there is a chance I could be any of them. You can't be certain whether I'm telling the truth or not, but I can. :P

I think we should have blueflower999 bomb FSM, so we can use the lynching for another suspicious player. Feel free to point out flaws in this plan. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ETFROXX

*ghost of etf appears*

FSM you freaking twat, edit posts. Don't post 5 times in a row.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 24, 2012, 03:59:10 PM*ghost of etf appears*

FSM you freaking twat, edit posts. Don't post 5 times in a row.
I don't think it is allowed here? :S

Anyway, I assume that FSM is trying to get everyone to believe that I am Peach before he goes out, so that the wolves will want to wolf/snipe me, and the real Peach might want to counterclaim, which would make me seem suspicious in the eyes of the humans (who believe FSM), and also make the real Peach a wolf target.

For now, although I'm a bit reluctant to vote for someone who most likely is Waluigi, I'll have to go with FSM-Reapr.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 24, 2012, 04:23:29 PMeveryone claim to Dude
*eye twitch*
Although I trust both you and Dude, do you have any more reasons??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ETFROXX

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 24, 2012, 04:10:50 PMI don't think it is allowed here? :S

It's fine as long as I give nothing away. I'm just telling FSM to freakin' edit posts and not post a bunch in a row.

Bird

It's helpful to get the special human roles to know each other. That way seerings can be used on unknown humans, and the vigilante doesn't risk killing the guardian or something. And it's good for the regular humans to claim also.

Dude is totally trustworthy at this point. He claimed vigilante, and the only person who said he wasn't the vigilante already admitted to being Waluigi. There is no reason not to claim to him really!

ETF: Editing posts isn't allowed in TWG.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die