News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time! Player Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, October 21, 2012, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Mashi is playing?  Well fuck, there goes any and all integrity for this game.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

okay im dropping out then guise to protect us from the indignant disposition of twigs!!!

the_last_sheikah

It's fine Mashi, but I have a feeling that you are going to make this game confusing as hell by claiming 4 different roles, have a good reason each time, and screw over any form of a long term plan because you are too damn good at this game.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Mashi

the_last_sheikah

spitllama

lolololololololol

Most entertaining thing all day.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

OMG Bubbles my one true love is online! Come here to say in!

K-N too!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Verm, unless the last person joins, you should start this game with 1 human less. I don't think it would change the game much.

Mashi

No, we wait until I convince ETFROXX to join!!!