TWG XLII: Waluigi Time! Player Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, October 21, 2012, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

This will be my 8th game and I've never been a wolf. :(

Verm, what if Waluigi is sniped? Is Wario his only chance then?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

vermilionvermin

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 21, 2012, 01:52:13 PMQuestion, if the game doesnt end when wario wins, how does he win?  Does he win with the humans, or does he win if he is alive when the game ends?

Wario has his own win conditions, which are met when, through his revives, he reaches 3 or 4 coins (depending on whether he's opted to find out how many coins each person owes him).  At that point, Mario, Peach, Luigi, or Daisy will die and the game will continue as normal.  Wario may choose whether he wants to help the humans, wolves, or Waluigi, but his victory does not end the game.  At the end of the game, there are six possible outcomes:
1.  Wolves win
2.  Wolves and Wario win
3.  Humans win
4.  Humans and Wario win
5.  Waluigi wins
6.  Waluigi and Wario win

vermilionvermin

FSM, I missed your post.  Wario and Waluigi are not on the same team.  If Waluigi is sniped, he dies and can be revived, but he will not gain his vigilante power.  If he gets sniped and revived, he still is able to win if he survives until the final two.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Devising strategy with others prior to the distribution of role PM's is against the rules.  If you have been doing so, please stop.

Also, I'm working on writing the PM's now so we can get started as soon as we've got 15.

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

I am posting so that I may affirm my joining of this entertaining forum game.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

What if bubbles said he Yoshi was a dinosaur before bird.

FSM-Reapr

Then I would leave my future wife and run off with Bubbles. Duh.

Actually, she doesn't have to say anything. I'M COMING FOR YOU DARLING <3

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 04:02:42 PM
Quote from: Mashi on October 21, 2012, 04:00:49 PMI am posting so that I may affirm my joining of this entertaining forum game.
^frivolous
I believe that the mentioned phrase is completely inspiring great admiration for the individual on this forum who so took the time to type it out and display the mentioned post for all to see.
English Translation:
I think that his post is awesome, and makes Mashi seem all the more awesome. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

there is no way for mashi to seem more awesome, he is already the awesomest guy in the universe-x