News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Fifth Day of Christmas!

[Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk

1:00 A.M.     

Here's one that has been on my to-do list FOREVER. It's a quite simple piece, but a pretty tune nevertheless. Enjoy!
Note: I planned on adding the snowy version like we did with the other Animal Crossing sheets, but the snowy version is exactly the same. It just has bells ringing in the background at random times throughout.

Sebastian

Sixth Day of Christmas!

[Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Tower Theme     

Another song that I've been wanting to do for a while. Please, any feedback would be wonderful!
Enjoy.

Sebastian

Seventh Day of Christmas!

[N64] Paper Mario

Flower Fields Rondo     

This is a cute song that I think needs to be on the site. Any critique or feedback is welcomed!

Sebastian

Eighth Day of Christmas!

[SNES] Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Koopa Castle (Both Times)     

A long overdue replacement. The accidentals are quite a bear, but I hope you all enjoy it nevertheless!

Latios212

I like how this one is based off of Bowser's battle theme from SMB3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Sebastian

Ninth Day of Christmas!

[SNES] Harvest Moon

Spring Theme     

'nother replacement. This is a pretty sweet theme. In my opinion, some of the Harvest Moon songs are underrated. I hope you all enjoy it!

Latios212

Ooh nice! This is a cool song... I'd suggest not staccato-ing the groups of three eighth notes in the second layer, and unbeaming them from the beat 1 in 3, 7, 11, 15.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

I really like the Winter Theme from Harvest Moon 64. I wasn't expecting it to sound so mysterious, like something out of a Layton game. It's really beautiful.

Your arrangements look so pristine as always!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Sebastian

Tenth Day of Christmas!

[SNES] Super Mario World

Player Down     

Yet another replacement that has been on my to-do list. I decided to do this one today since I ran out of time to make a long arrangement. xD
Enjoy nevertheless!

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on December 22, 2016, 07:54:32 PMOoh nice! This is a cool song... I'd suggest not staccato-ing the groups of three eighth notes in the second layer, and unbeaming them from the beat 1 in 3, 7, 11, 15.
Thanks for the feedback! Also, I'm sorry for not responding sooner. xD

Quote from: Oronoco on December 23, 2016, 02:10:58 PMI really like the Winter Theme from Harvest Moon 64. I wasn't expecting it to sound so mysterious, like something out of a Layton game. It's really beautiful.

Your arrangements look so pristine as always!
Thank you so much! It's always awesome to get some positive feedback as well. : )

Sebastian

Eleventh Day of Christmas!

[SNES] EarthBound

Sunrise & Onett     

Here is yet another replacement! I'd like to thank Nebbles for requesting this sheet. I enjoyed arranging it. :P

Sebastian

Twelfth Day of Christmas!

[N64] Diddy Kong Racing

Frosty Village     

Why not end it off with a Christmas-themed replacement? This is my final sheet of the twelve days of Christmas. I hope you all enjoyed this time that you got to showcase 4 new sheets a day (Olimar, Maelstrom, Latios, and I).

This sheet is a little dry...then again the original is slightly dry haha. I hope to submit this one in the near-future, so I'll see about adding some articulative markings and maybe edit the note lengths slightly.

Sebastian

Thought I'd follow in Maelstrom and Latios' footsteps.

Day 1 - "Game Boy Theme 2" from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Day 2 - "MVP" from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
Day 3 - "Glitter Gulch Mine (Dark 'N' Dingy Interiors)" from Banjo-Tooie.
Day 4 - "Winter Theme" from Harvest Moon 64
Day 5 - "1:00 A.M." from Animal Crossing: City Folk.
Day 6 - "Tower Theme" from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Day 7 - "Flower Fields Rondo" from Paper Mario.
Day 8 - "Koopa Castle (Both Times)" from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
Day 9 - "Spring Theme" from Harvest Moon.
Day 10 - "Player Down" from Super Mario World.
Day 11 - "Sunrise & Onett" from EarthBound.
Day 12 - "Frosty Village" from Diddy Kong Racing.

Games arranged from: 12 (all different!)
Harvest Moon arrangements: 2
Five Nights at Freddy's arrangements: 1
Super Mario arrangements: 4
EarthBound arrangements: 1
Rare arrangements: 3
Animal Crossing arrangements: 1
Old sheets unearthed for this occasion: 1 (#11)
Number of sheets seriously considered for this occasion but didn't actually get posted yet: 4
Total number of notes in the 12 arrangements: Too lazy to count : )
R.O.B. amiibos on my desktop: 0  :'(

Sebastian

#revisit.

[Sega] Alex Kidd In the Enchanted Castle

Castle     

An old, OOLD arrangement that I found on my computer. This arrangement is probably one of my first ones. I went ahead, fixed it up, and decided to post it here.
Ahhh, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle. Unremarkable gameplay, luck-based battle system, lackluster level design, and pretty bland soundtrack, except for this one: Castle. :P
Hope you all enjoy it!