News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Since I used the clarifier "now," and the post was made three days ago, I'd go with yes, it was a joke.

In all seriousness though, it would probably look best to keep the text times new roman for consistency.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Well yes, I definitely agree it has to be something easily legible. Something legal for writing official documents for example.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 09, 2015, 08:54:51 AMWell yes, I definitely agree it has to be something easily legible. Something legal for writing official documents for example.
Me too.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 09, 2015, 05:43:30 AMSince I used the clarifier "now," and the post was made three days ago, I'd go with yes, it was a joke.

In all seriousness though, it would probably look best to keep the text times new roman for consistency.
It actually is in Times New Roman, but in italics.
Fixed.

Sebastian

I was on the second page.....time for a new sheet!

This is a request made by Latios of a pretty bad and popular sheet on site, so I decided to make a replacement for it.

Super Mario Galaxy
Good Egg Galaxy -
[MUS]

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8Sn6DHIi0

Latios212

Ah thanks for doing this :D Looks awesome!

Edit: Never mind

Edity edit: re-insert feedback
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on December 02, 2015, 08:44:14 PMAh thanks for doing this :D Looks awesome!
Thanks!

Quote from: Latios212 on December 02, 2015, 08:44:14 PMOne thing though - the notes in the RH at the end of 22 and 26 strike again on beat 4.5.
I better get that fixed before I submit it.....

Onionleaf

I liked it! :) Mario soundtracks are so upbeat, and this song was very fun to listen to. I'd say that your arrangement is a worthy improvement from the sheet that's up on the site, thanks for taking the time to revisit it!
I don't have anything else to add except that perhaps some more articulation could be added? I think a few more notes can have a tenuto and the left hand could perhaps accent some of the timpani sounds. But I'm not one to give advice, I didn't even hear the notes that Latios mentioned on my first listen, they are so subtle! >.<

Sebastian

Thank you for the feedback and kind words!
I'm planning on doing some more Super Mario Galaxy (and Super Mario Galaxy 2) music so stay tuned!

Clanker37

Very nice. I like it.

My only comment would be to maybe turn all the Gb's into F#'s. Given it's in C major, F#'s are more common and more easily recognisable to the pianist; especially within those Augmented and Sus 4 chords.

But apart from that it looks good.

Sebastian

I think there was a Gb I changed.
Here is the final project which has been accepted to site if you're interested:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7830.0

Onionleaf

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 05, 2015, 08:56:15 PMThank you for the feedback and kind words!
I'm planning on doing some more Super Mario Galaxy (and Super Mario Galaxy 2) music so stay tuned!

Sounds like a good plan, keep us updated on new pretty things. :)

And yep, I noticed only until later that you've been hard at work fine-tuning your most recent arrangement, way to go!

Sebastian

Here is a request that I finally got around to fulfilling!
Any feedback is greatly welcomed!

Banjo-Kazooie
Nabnut's Storage Room   
[MUS]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jK0-tQVZNA