News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Here is 3 more I found in my database that I never put on.

A New Partner from Super Mario RPG
[MUS]

Let's Race Super Mario RPG
[MUS]

Victory Super Mario RPG
[MUS]

Originals

I also fixed every song from Super Mario RPG. Feel free to check those out :)

Brawler4Ever

For Let's Race, at measures 11 and 13, I think that you should replace the sforzatos (marcatos? somethings?) with trills. I believe that that would be more accurate.

Victory should be called "Victory!!" according to this (#11). The other names are accurate. Also, this song is already on the site under "Battle Victory," so this would be a replacement, not an original piece.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 17, 2015, 02:07:42 PMFor Let's Race, at measures 11 and 13, I think that you should replace the sforzatos (marcatos? somethings?) with trills. I believe that that would be more accurate.
According to the original, it is actually the same note played really fast many times. A trill is 2 different notes. I decided to just put an accent.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 17, 2015, 02:07:42 PMVictory should be called "Victory!!" according to this (#11). The other names are accurate.
Thanks! I'll use that source from now on. I was using this:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/super-mario-rpg-original-soundtrack

Brawler4Ever

I've learned not to trust khinsider for accurate names. They can come pretty close, and it's always tempting because it's usually the first link that comes up, but they're sometimes wrong. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Latios212

Nice work!

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 17, 2015, 02:25:22 PMI'll use Mario Wiki from now on.
Indeed.

Also, shouldn't the game name be listed as "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars"?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on September 17, 2015, 02:26:10 PMAlso, shouldn't the game name be listed as "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars"?
Hmmmm.....I use to have a couple reasons why I didn't put that.....but I can't remember them O_O
So, I'm eventually gonna replace that whole game so I'll gradually get those fixed as I upload them.

Anyhow, here is another I found in my file:

A Tense Moment from Super Mario Galaxy
[MUS]

Original
I also fixed all the songs from Super Mario Galaxy.

Sebastian

I fixed all the songs from Paper Mario that aren't on the site.

Sebastian

Bespinben

I won't harp on the diminished 7th chord spellings (ex: m. 4 & 8 ) other than the fact that they have the same chord progression and so should probably be spelled the same way, but places like m. 10 & 22 (beat 2) have a clear-cut identification -- it's a G7b9 (the CLASSIC dominant to tonic progression), so it should be spelled G B D F Ab.

Good piece.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on October 07, 2015, 01:45:39 AMbut places like m. 10 & 22 (beat 2) have a clear-cut identification -- it's a G7b9 (the CLASSIC dominant to tonic progression), so it should be spelled G B D F Ab.
There is actually 2 different chords you hear in those 2 bars. I used the quieter chords cause thay sound cooler :P

Sebastian

Scratched this one and started over:
Volcanic Underground Theme
[MUS]

Any feedback would be sweet!
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqeyknUsbU

Sebastian

skiaak

Are you gonna fix all of your NSMBW sheets? That would be noice.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Sebastian