News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Sebastian

My most recent and my whopping 37th TTYD arrangement..... I'm nuts :p

Mini-Boss
[ZIP]
Feedback would be awesome!
I plan to submit this one next! :)

Original: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmekqwH6cc0&autoplay=1

Jompa

Even though I just made that speach about "if you know all that stuff you can do whatever with key sigs" I still definitely suggest putting it in G-major.
For accidentals in that first measure you should rather have Ab instead of G#, Eb instead of D#, and Db instead of C#. Both because it's nicer to read flats when decending, but also because of correct step analysis, and overall a nicer "note-picture". All the others are good.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on May 04, 2015, 10:30:11 AMEven though I just made that speach about "if you know all that stuff you can do whatever with key sigs" I still definitely suggest putting it in G-major.
For accidentals in that first measure you should rather have Ab instead of G#, Eb instead of D#, and Db instead of C#. Both because it's nicer to read flats when decending, but also because of correct step analysis, and overall a nicer "note-picture". All the others are good.
I thought those chords were musically correct in the first bar, but thanks for setting me straight! :)

Sebastian

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of arrangements. I am in the process of getting Finale 2014 and the sounds are having a
problem.....they aren't working :/
When I get this problem figured out, you better bet you'll see a bunch of arrangements from me :)

Tobbeh99

You could see if you got the latest update on finale 2014 in "Help".

Btw, the link to your future arrangements "in progress!" isn't working.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Haha.....the latest update under help is the first thing I did :P
Didn't work. I will look into it more. I'm pretty sure my computer is the problem. It's old as dirt and has Windows Xp
on it.

And I will see what that problem is with that link.

Sebastian

Ok.....Finale isn't even working at all on my computer and my computer is running super slow.
I saved enough money and I'm ordering a new computer tomorrow. Not sure how long it will take to get here but hopefully it will be soon so I can get back to arranging :)

Until then!

Sebastian

Finally.....I'm back in to arranging mode!
Here is my first song in a while: Halo 2's Unforgotten. It's such a pretty song and deserves a good arrangement since the one on site is so bad.
It's always hard converting strings to piano so any feedback would be awesome! :)

Halo 2
Unforgotten
[ZIP]

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wulYtR_2M4A

DonValentino

Very well done! On measure 46 there's no need to parenthesize the B and the E, it's an actual part of the melody, so it's fine, and specially when there's pedal. Here's an example. (measures 9, 10 and such of the 1st one)

Sebastian

Thanks so much! And I'll get that fixed as soon as possible :)

Sebastian

I'm not sure how to do that line thingy you have in your example for finale so I'll just take the parenthesis out......but I would like to learn :)
It's now updated!

Sebastian

After much blood, sweat, and tears, I finally finished this 6 page song in approx. 7 hours :P
16 Monstrous Mechanical Mud-Muncher from Banjo-Tooie
[Zip]
Any feedback would be great!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Thanks!
When I saw your name I was like "Oh no.....what I do wrong?" haha