News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Latios212

Looks good! I think it needs a key signature, though. (Correct me if I'm wrong because I know almost nothing about keys, but the B's and E's here are almost always flat, so maybe the key signature should have two flats?)

Also, I wouldn't say this piece is "menacing". In my opinion, it sounds more playful than that :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

I was guessing C Minor, but thought to wait and see what people thought.

Clanker37

Okey dokey, let's see here:

-You are correct; I would say that it's in C minor.
-Bar 18 - You're missing a lower Eb in the right hand chord. I'm guessing that you left it out because it would clash with the left hand, in which case, that is incorrect. It's quite an acceptable and playable bar with the Eb (though the player would have to move their thumb by beat 2, but for this piece, that's not difficult)
-Bars 1 and 2: Either somehow make the percussion playable, or don't include these two bars. Two empty bars at the beginning of a piece is entirely redundant.

Apart from that, nice arrangement!

Sebastian

Thanks! I'll get that stuff fixed!
Oh and feedback on any of my Banjo replacements would also be great! :)

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 26, 2015, 02:08:14 AMOkey dokey, let's see here:

-You are correct; I would say that it's in C minor.
-Bar 18 - You're missing a lower Eb in the right hand chord. I'm guessing that you left it out because it would clash with the left hand, in which case, that is incorrect. It's quite an acceptable and playable bar with the Eb (though the player would have to move their thumb by beat 2, but for this piece, that's not difficult)
-Bars 1 and 2: Either somehow make the percussion playable, or don't include these two bars. Two empty bars at the beginning of a piece is entirely redundant.

Apart from that, nice arrangement!
Fixed! For the expression text.....?

Jompa

Quote from: Latios212 on February 25, 2015, 03:51:55 PMLooks good! I think it needs a key signature, though. (Correct me if I'm wrong because I know almost nothing about keys, but the B's and E's here are almost always flat, so maybe the key signature should have two flats?)
Quote from: mariolegofan on February 25, 2015, 04:18:54 PMI was guessing C Minor, but thought to wait and see what people thought.
Quote from: Clanker37 on February 26, 2015, 02:08:14 AM-You are correct; I would say that it's in C minor.
Um. No. Not C minor. C major. Guys.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

Slide (Replacement) from Super Mario 64
[ZIP]
You might have to go to the emergency room after playing this one.....

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sG5YwPtetk

Feedback would be amazing! :)

Maelstrom

Measure 12 is squished.
And this is just about impossible to play.

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

The LH chords are all triads, there are no four note chords in this one.

Sebastian

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian