News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

I'm gonna take a break from replacements and new arrangements for a while and work on fixing up some of my yucky arrangements.
First up, "The Underwhere" from Super Paper Mario.

The Underwhere
[ZIP]

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNj-eg1Zxjc

Feedback would be awesome! :)

jegilmer

One of my favorite pieces from the soundtrack! Sounds pretty spot on though to me.

Sebastian

Quote from: jegilmer on February 12, 2015, 06:43:35 PMOne of my favorite pieces from the soundtrack! Sounds pretty spot on though to me.
Thanks!

Volcano Theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Revisited
[ZIP]

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-E4OMWTZE

Feedback would be amazing! :)

ThatGamer

Imo, this should be made into a duet. You're missing most of the section with the Carib instrument. Or at least add those beats into the left hand.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Bespinben

There's a lot of unused potential for the LH in your arrangement. ThatGamer makes a good point about the beats -- consider adapting the rhythmic figures of the percussion to the long whole tones in the LH.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 14, 2015, 04:12:36 PMThere's a lot of unused potential for the LH in your arrangement. ThatGamer makes a good point about the beats -- consider adapting the rhythmic figures of the percussion to the long whole tones in the LH.
OK! Thanks for the feedback!
I'll do that!

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Latios212

That instrument is that you hear in the first few seconds, could that be incorporated into the first few measures and in the measures from 23 onwards? The RH part seems pretty empty in those places.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on February 14, 2015, 04:17:11 PMThat instrument is that you hear in the first few seconds, could that be incorporated into the first few measures and in the measures from 23 onwards? The RH part seems pretty empty in those places.

The instrument is called a Carib, it's like a Marimba, or Vibes.

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on February 14, 2015, 04:17:11 PMThat instrument is that you hear in the first few seconds, could that be incorporated into the first few measures and in the measures from 23 onwards? The RH part seems pretty empty in those places.
Yuup. I can get those.

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Sebastian