Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

TheZeldaPianist275

The thing that immediately sticks out to me is that the rhythm in measures 4 & 8, beat 4, is eighth note, then two sixteenths--not a triplet.

Sebastian

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 09, 2014, 08:27:45 PMThe thing that immediately sticks out to me is that the rhythm in measures 4 & 8, beat 4, is eighth note, then two sixteenths--not a triplet.
Oh...ok :)
I'll fix it when I get on a computer :)

Sebastian

Maple Treeway NEW!!!
[ZIP]

This was pretty awesome to arrange!
Feedback would be great! :)

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Sounds awesome! But I'd add a bit more dynamics in there for one thing.  Also I realize that while there's not any melody playing at that time, 18 and 19 could use a little more oomph than what it has for the second half of each imo.
And is it just me or are you missing a few appoggiaturas in the first 2 measures? (On the guitar?)
Other than that it's super good although with my eccentric taste I would have picked a different ostinato maybe

I don't care if you don't pay any attention to this it's just my opinion and you're miles ahead of me lol
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2014, 02:04:44 PMSounds awesome! But I'd add a bit more dynamics in there for one thing.  Also I realize that while there's not any melody playing at that time, 18 and 19 could use a little more oomph than what it has for the second half of each imo.
And is it just me or are you missing a few appoggiaturas in the first 2 measures? (On the guitar?)
Other than that it's super good although with my eccentric taste I would have picked a different ostinato maybe

I don't care if you don't pay any attention to this it's just my opinion and you're miles ahead of me lol
I think you're right! I'll look into to it later after church...

ThatGamer

I've got a couple things to ask, and tell you.

What was your first arrangement?

What is your favorite arrangement? (of yours)

And, to tell you, I'm going to work on the one AC: NL arrangement you missed! :D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Open Note Door NEW!!!  from Banjo-Kazooie
[ZIP]

Another short little ditty.

ThatGamer

Seems like it has no flaws, good job, but don't you think that's a bit easy for you?

I think it would have been better suited to me, or Insigturtle.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 21, 2014, 09:34:46 AMSeems like it has no flaws, good job, but don't you think that's a bit easy for you?

I think it would have been better suited to me, or Insigturtle.
You're right, but I'm working on replacing a lot of yucky arrangements on the site. This is one of them.

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a good day and Happy New Year!  ;D

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Sebastian

Lord Woo Fak Fak - Self-Important Anglerfish from Banjo-Tooie
[ZIP]

A replacement.
Feedback would be great! :)