Yes

Sebastian

Voyage  NEW!!!
[ZIP]

Very fun to arrange :)
Feedback would be great!!!   ;D

Original:

Sebastian

Will be doing "Pirate Ghost Appears" or "Keelhaul Key" :)
Help would be great!

Sebastian

Keelhaul Key from Paper Mario: TTYD
[ZIP]

Wow....don't really like that song :p
Feedback would be great!!! :)

Jompa

Voyage:
- It's in F-major, it's just mixolydian.
- Instead of changing the tempo in that last measure, you should just put a fermata, or make that note go over two measures or something.

Keelhaul Key:
- It kinda changes between being E-minor, B-dominant phrygian and normal B-major, but it definitely spends the majority of the song in B-dominant phrygian, which is also where it always seems to land on after every minor "cadence". Though, personally (and this is JUST me!!), I'd actually go for E-minor, because it starts out in E-minor (so we can look at the rest of the song as just being played in the dominant), and in some areas later in the song it becomes E-minor as a result of the B-dominant phrygian acting dominant'ly.
Basically, it's probably more correct to do it in B-major, but you can decide between the two and you wouldn't be incorrect (imo).
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on August 29, 2014, 06:05:02 AMVoyage:
- It's in F-major, it's just mixolydian.
- Instead of changing the tempo in that last measure, you should just put a fermata, or make that note go over two measures or something.

Keelhaul Key:
- It kinda changes between being E-minor, B-dominant phrygian and normal B-major, but it definitely spends the majority of the song in B-dominant phrygian, which is also where it always seems to land on after every minor "cadence". Though, personally (and this is JUST me!!), I'd actually go for E-minor, because it starts out in E-minor (so we can look at the rest of the song as just being played in the dominant), and in some areas later in the song it becomes E-minor as a result of the B-dominant phrygian acting dominant'ly.
Basically, it's probably more correct to do it in B-major, but you can decide between the two and you wouldn't be incorrect (imo).
Haha! Thanks! Aren't they all in mixolydian :p
Yeah these songs are pretty tough for me to figure out the key
Thanks!

Sebastian

Pit of 100 Trials NEW!!!
[ZIP]

A very short song... :p
Feedback would be great!!! :)

The Excess Express NEW!!!
[ZIP]

Probably the only TTYD song with no accidentals :)
Feedback would be great :)

Maelstrom

Pit of 100 trials is in G. Probably some variation, but one sharp.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 30, 2014, 02:53:34 PMPit of 100 trials is in G. Probably some variation, but one sharp.
I was gonna do that but....

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 30, 2014, 02:54:39 PMI was gonna do that but....
It seems slightly ironic that while you are a great arranger, you always have the key corrected by someone. I'd recommend doing it first, before you start putting in any notes. Just play the song and pick out enough notes by ear to make a good guess, and change it as soon possible if you come to a different conclusion.

Sebastian

Your right but it is one of my 3 big problems.
I didn't put this one in cause I forgot but I'll put them in FIRST thing from now on :)

Sebastian

Maelstrom

The full song name is "Excess Express at Dusk"
Otherwise it looks pretty good, with the exception of the extra measures in the PDF.
And the Composition is running into the game title. If you swap that with Composed by... it should fit better

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 05, 2014, 05:08:37 PMwith the exception of the extra measures in the PDF.
They're in the original. I'm not stupid :p

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Sorry for the lack of arrangements guys.....again :p
I am about 90% of the through with "Smorgs Battle"
"Smorgs Battle", "Grodus Battle" and "Here we go Again!" Are the last 3 I'm doing from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. We finished about 85% of TTYD soundtrack and I'm thankful for everyone that helped :)