Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 24, 2014, 02:39:27 AMJiggy Fanfare is pretty good.

Just make sure that the gliss. notation in bar 2 on the 2nd and 3rd beat is before the chord, not after.

You should also include more of the bass rhythms. The bar 1 bass line is more than just singular beats. The chord is played twice followed by a repetition of the original C/G before modulating.

I'm really picking this piece to bits for the fun of it, but great work anyway! :P

EDIT: It most certainly is in 12/8
You a fan of Banjo-Kazooie games? (your profile pic gives you away :) )

Thanks for the feedback :)

Sebastian

Better?: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnlwzaobvzp33on/Jiggy%20Fanfare.zip

And I have an Annoucement

One of my goals is to replace all the bad sheets on the site and Im starting with Animal Crossing and Banjo-Kazooie Series. Help would great :)

Olimar12345

LH needs a bit of tweaking in Jiggy Fanfare. Beats 2 and 4 should have the chord articulated twice each, first as a quarter note then as an eighth note.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 24, 2014, 10:19:39 AMOne of my goals is to replace all the bad sheets on the site and Im starting with Animal Crossing and Banjo-Kazooie Series. Help would great :)

Wasn't there a thread where we did this? Oh yeah, I found it, "Fixing the Sheets". It was Pokemon RBY, but now it's dead. :P

Olimar12345

Interest seems to come and go. Maybe mlf will revive it d:

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 30, 2014, 08:56:42 AMInterest seems to come and go. Maybe mlf will revive it d:

Agreed, and it'd be nice to see it active again, so I hope he does.

Sebastian

My name doesnt go on the sheet though. Thats why it died

Olimar12345

I'm pretty sure Don was talking about the one that was currently focused on pokemon, which I don't believe you were a part of anyway. d:

And tweaking someone else's arrangement hardly makes it your own. Just a heads up, there will be a topic soon that details how to properly credit replacements. Hang tight.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 24, 2014, 10:19:39 AMAnd I have an Annoucement

One of my goals is to replace all the bad sheets on the site and Im starting with Animal Crossing and Banjo-Kazooie Series. Help would great :)

Awww but I already all the AC ones and most of the B-K section. Maybe start with a section that hasn't seen some love in a long time: like Kirby, Pokemon, possibly Mega Man (I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've seen anything go into there), or even *gasp* the More... section.

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 30, 2014, 07:02:35 PMAwww but I already all the AC ones and most of the B-K section. Maybe start with a section that hasn't seen some love in a long time: like Kirby, Pokemon, possibly Mega Man (I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've seen anything go into there), or even *gasp* the More... section.
I couldnt find any Animal Crossing ones that needed replaced (or Banjo-Kazooie for that matter)

Oh and about the Paper Mario Arrangement Project. When do you think you'll have time to do sheet examining on there? (I know your busy.)
If you have any questions or need help with it just tell me, Deku :)

DonValentino

The Deku Trombonist

I can probably do some more this weekend but I've got plenty of writing and analysing to do for uni.