News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Awesome!
I'll have it and Dreamland up this afternoon with all the errors fixed....and maybe Shadow Queen Battle :)

Sebastian

Completely fixed with Jompa's help :)
Doopliss Battle
[ZIP]

Fixed everything....except measures 49 and 50. Im not sure what do....
Dreamland
[ZIP]

I have Shadow Queen Battle done.....I just need a Time Signature and one of these

Original:

Here are some songs I am giving up on:
(Here is what I have so far)
Delfino Square

Overthere Stair
Hey Fierce, want to re-take it lol?

Monty Mole Attack

Jompa

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 07, 2014, 03:37:42 PMCompletely fixed with Jompa's help :)
^I didn't do anything though ::)

QuoteFixed everything....except measures 49 and 50. Im not sure what do....
Dreamland
[ZIP]
Okay so you added the missing Bb-major chord in measure#34, and that's good, but I think you should turn it around a bit so that the Bb is on the top of the chord, because that's how it appears in the original.

measure#49: after you changed the chord into Dm (D F A) you kept the bass in Do (D F Ab), which sounds horrible. You have to change the Ab into A's.

measure#50: the chord progression in this measure is Gsus (G C D) - G (G B D). So change the Bb and the B on the first half of the measure into C's.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Thanks Jompa :)

And another Paper Mario TTYD :)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Shadow Queen Battle Part 2 NEW!!!
[ZIP]

Original:

Still need one of these

Jompa

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 08, 2014, 02:54:58 PMAnd another Paper Mario TTYD :)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Shadow Queen Battle Part 2 NEW!!!
[ZIP]
That thing is in C dominant phrygian, so the key signature should be C-major.
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Aren't those repeated sixteenth notes kinda impossible to play?

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on March 08, 2014, 04:09:24 PMThat thing is in C dominant phrygian, so the key signature should be C-major.
....ok.....

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 08, 2014, 05:36:45 PMAren't those repeated sixteenth notes kinda impossible to play?
Maybe.....I tried it...Im sure I could learn it if I wanted to....

FierceDeity

No I mean like, physically impossible to play a single note twice in succession that fast, especially considering how many times you have to do it. There's a certain tempo at which that threshold is crossed, and I'm pretty sure this is past that tempo.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 08, 2014, 06:10:46 PMNo I mean like, physically impossible to play a single note twice in succession that fast, especially considering how many times you have to do it. There's a certain tempo at which that threshold is crossed, and I'm pretty sure this is past that tempo.
You think I should make them eighth notes intead?

Jompa

Quote from: Jompa on March 08, 2014, 04:09:24 PMThat thing is in C dominant phrygian, so the key signature should be C-major.
Actually, I'd also have it modulate to C minor from measure#17 through measure#40
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on March 09, 2014, 04:23:21 AMActually, I'd also have it modulate to C minor from measure#17 through measure#40
Quote from: FierceDeity on March 08, 2014, 06:10:46 PMNo I mean like, physically impossible to play a single note twice in succession that fast, especially considering how many times you have to do it. There's a certain tempo at which that threshold is crossed, and I'm pretty sure this is past that tempo.
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9e3tf2m0w9rz4zs/Shadow%20Queen%20Battle%20Part%202.zip

mikey

I'm pretty sure there's this godly Asian guy on youtube who can play them super fast
unmotivated

Sebastian