Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Why thank you! I'm hoping to have all my old arrangements fixed by the end of this weekend so I can make some new arrangements :P
I'm growing a nice long list.

Sebastian

I had to revisit this awesome song.

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Castle -
[MUS]

Any feedback would be awesome!

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlQmZbKoDVs&;

All songs from Banjo-Tooie have been updated.

Sebastian

Two new awesome songs!

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Scarescraper -
[MUS]

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ogIlzAji8

Yoshi's New Island
Staff Credits -
[MUS]

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysuxlLWqvA

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 19, 2015, 07:00:26 AMXD
I dug this out of my computer. Didn't bother checking it much lol.

Thing is I do recall you first uploading it some time ago, then someone said that it was in C minor but you forgot to update it lol
Don't let it happen again this time lol

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on October 19, 2015, 07:50:05 AMThing is I do recall you first uploading it some time ago, then someone said that it was in C minor but you forgot to update it lol
Don't let it happen again this time lol
No problem! :P
I remember that too.....that was a while ago lol.
I'll fix it when I get on my computer.....I shouldn't upload stuff without checking it first, eh? XD

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on October 19, 2015, 04:43:52 AMC minor ._.
Fixed

Here is a song I completely redid. It is a pretty tough song and any feedback you guys might have would be awesome!
Twilight Town
[MUS]

Original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSA6dfz6BEY

Sebastian

After 2 weeks of hard work, I have officially finished fixing up every arrangement I ever did and uploaded them all!
I have a grand total of 183 arrangements.
Enjoy everyone!

Start expecting some brand new arrangements too!

Sebastian

videogaminglegodude

I have almost finished learning loopdeloop galaxy! ;D awesome job!  keep up the good work.

P.S.  Lego ideas is looking to approve a lego legends of zelda set.  are you excited?
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Sebastian

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on October 20, 2015, 05:34:49 PMI have almost finished learning loopdeloop galaxy! ;D awesome job!  keep up the good work.
I'm honored!

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on October 20, 2015, 05:34:49 PMP.S.  Lego ideas is looking to approve a lego legends of zelda set.  are you excited?
I heard that too :P
Wind Waker right? Can't wait!

JDMEK5

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on October 20, 2015, 05:34:49 PMP.S.  Lego ideas is looking to approve a lego legends of zelda set.  are you excited?
Does anyone realize how long I've been waiting for this? A number of years actually. And actually, it was technically LEGO Pokémon that I was anticipating but it's a similar thing.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Your Sonic arrangements (Marble Zone, at least): The game name should only be "Sonic the Hedgehog" rather than "Sonic the Hedgehog 1".

Otherwise nice arrangement! One of my favorite Sonic songs. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 22, 2015, 09:23:39 AMYour Sonic arrangements (Marble Zone, at least): The game name should only be "Sonic the Hedgehog" rather than "Sonic the Hedgehog 1".

Otherwise nice arrangement! One of my favorite Sonic songs. :)
Thanks a lot!
I think you're right about the title. I have played the game a while back, but I don't remember :P
Thank you!