News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Bloop

Oh, wait, it's just dropbox that doesn't display the noteheads. Sorry, needed to download it first.

JDMEK5

When you feel you have the time, I'd recomment setting up an extremely organized system for organizing your arrangements.
Because pretty soon, you'll have so many arrangements, it'll be hard keeping track of all of them.
(Something I failed to do early enough..)
Just look at some other people's arrangement threads for ideas. Colorcoding is common these days...

And please start capitalizing things. It's starting to bug me. :P
(I see you're capitalizing more and more, which is good, but now go and edit the original post. Especially changing "i" to "I")
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

I agree with JDMEK5, some of the arrangers here really have to format their page.
*coughfingerzcough*

Bloop

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 26, 2012, 02:02:49 PMAnd please start capitalizing things. It's starting to bug me. :P
(I see you're capitalizing more and more, which is good, but now go and edit the original post. Especially changing "i" to "I")
You actually shouldn't complain about how other people type. It does look better (and professional lol) with capitals, but it isn't mandatory. I usually don't type with capital letters in chats.

Btw, mariolegofan, the 8va's are still in the right hand.

The left (your) version could be easily changed to the right.

Sebastian

Hi,
Hopefully i will have world 3 map from new super mario bros wii (i was having some trouble with it).
I am going to do intro from mario's tennis (requested by Wolf).
please critic volcano underground....

Sebastian

i finished mini game lose!
I would be gratful if somone would help me with mini game win??
Could u help me bloop? it should be pretty easy. here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oDHh1__jjs
I also put walking on the clouds in 3/4 as deku recommended..

Sebastian

ok, i finished world map 3 from nsmbw and polished up ghost house and i decide not to do intro from marios tennis cause ill be very busy (sorry wolf :( ).
I still do need help with mini game lose from nsmbw....

Sebastian

Ok, i decided to do whale ride from paper mario and i finished it!
please check it out and critic me.
i still need help with mini game win.....

Sebastian

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Tell me if you guys want one done from paper mario and ill do it.

Sebastian

Huge Update guys!!!

Check out my new arrangments and plz give me advice and criticism!

Sebastian

Party at Peach's Castle
[ZIP]

Please Guys, I need Advice and Criticism on all my arrangments!