Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

I finished world map 4 from new super mario bros wii. I decide not to do underground from mario bros wii, because there is so many versions of this song. I am not doing forest/mountain from alex kidd in the enchanted castle because no one else is nice enough to help me with some of the others from this game.

Sebastian

ALPRAS

Hey there! Your arrangements are cool!

But I didn't like the world 4 from New Super Mario bros Wii... The arrangement is accurate, but it's very empty, you could put some more harmony that is present in the original song..

The ghost house is pretty cool, well arranged!

Keep up the good work on those arrangements :)

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Bloop

Indeed, but there are still some things:

-The left hand needs a suboctave bass clef (the bass clef with the 8 under it).
Bar 7-8: The ottava here is pretty much unnecessary. Just move the notes up a octave and remove the ottava.
Bar 19-22: Bar 19 misses a E on the 3rd beat. Also, like bar 7-8, the ottava here is unnecessary.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on December 22, 2012, 07:04:10 AMIndeed, but there are still some things:

-The left hand needs a suboctave bass clef (the bass clef with the 8 under it).
Bar 7-8: The ottava here is pretty much unnecessary. Just move the notes up a octave and remove the ottava.
Bar 19-22: Bar 19 misses a E on the 3rd beat. Also, like bar 7-8, the ottava here is unnecessary.

Im not sure what u mean by: -The left hand needs a suboctave bass clef (the bass clef with the 8 under it).

Bloop

Step 1:

Step 2:
-Double click on the bar where you want to change the clef.

Step 3:

Step 4:
-Click on OK

Sebastian

Shadoninja

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 22, 2012, 12:26:50 PMIm not sure what u mean by: -The left hand needs a suboctave bass clef (the bass clef with the 8 under it).

It's a clef that tells the performer that everything in it is an octave lower than written. There's also a clef that has an 8 above where everything is one octave higher than written.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Sebastian

ok, I will make those changes and i am almost done with volcano underground theme......

Bloop

Btw, there's something wrong with your PDF from Ghost House.

EDIT: Better said, all your pdf's except World 4 Map.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Update!
New Super Mario Bros Wii:
Volcano Underground Theme
[Midi]
[Mus]
[Pdf]
[Original]
and i did the changes to ghost house..