News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Most annoying game character.

Started by Yugi, October 15, 2012, 11:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2012, 08:28:09 PMBianca was so annoying in Black!!! "I'm not very good.... I'll never get any stronger...."

She was constantly sending me on guilt trips after beating her, but I still felt bad when N made that comment about her being weak.

She's really cool in B2 though! :D
She's annoying in the anime too.
"OH STOP DODGING!"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Literally the only thing I have heard anyone say about the BW anime (besides Jub3r7) is that Bianca is annoying as hell. I watched the first few episodes and thought it was pretty decent. But I'm guessing Bianca has a super annoying voice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

She basically  just yells the whole time. And shes obsessed with Pokemon's muscles, which I find extremely weird

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Ayuna

I don't think anyone will disagree when I say Navi. You spend the second half of the game ignoring her, but it is just so damn hard.... Lol

SlowPokemon

I disagree. I like Navi. Without her Link would be very alone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I think people are overreacting about Navi. :/

blueflower999

I like Navi because I can use her lines to piss the crap out of my teachers that played Ocarina of Time as kids.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Most annoying? Oddjob in Goldeneye's multiplayer.

Bubbles

Quote from: Ayuna on December 09, 2012, 08:30:20 AMI don't think anyone will disagree when I say Navi. You spend the second half of the game ignoring her, but it is just so damn hard.... Lol
I actually like Navi. If theres a character from OOT that I cant stand its probably Kaepora Gaebora

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 09, 2012, 01:50:30 PMI actually like Navi. If theres a character from OOT that I cant stand its probably Kaepora Gaebora

also known as OH CRAP NO THE OWL

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 09, 2012, 01:50:30 PMI actually like Navi. If theres a character from OOT that I cant stand its probably Kaepora Gaebora
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 09, 2012, 08:25:12 PMadvice image

Oh my gosh, that happened so many times for me in Pokemon, so freakin annoying.