News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Most annoying game character.

Started by Yugi, October 15, 2012, 11:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I found Larsa from FFXII Extremely annoying, he would always just COMPLAIN!
Also I don't get why people called Vaan annoying.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Lyra in HGSS annoyed me a bit. Bianca in the first BW was a bit annoying but I couldn't help loving her.

I liked Resetti, he was funny XD

Navi is fairly annoying. Tingle, same.

Oh, and Flora Reinhold in the second and third Layton games. She's so annoying, always getting kidnapped and having a horrible voice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2012, 07:56:22 AMLyra in HGSS annoyed me a bit. Bianca in the first BW was a bit annoying but I couldn't help loving her.

I liked Resetti, he was funny XD

Navi is fairly annoying. Tingle, same.

Oh, and Flora Reinhold in the second and third Layton games. She's so annoying, always getting kidnapped and having a horrible voice.
Navi is frustrating. Tingle is creepy. Slippy is distracting.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2012, 07:56:22 AMI liked Resetti, he was funny XD
Resetti was funny, but could get pretty annoying after awhile.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Those Mario Kart CPUs, who are at 7th place, but come in 1st. -.-

Roz~

Quote from: SocialFox on October 16, 2012, 12:05:40 AMI found Larsa from FFXII Extremely annoying, he would always just COMPLAIN!
Also I don't get why people called Vaan annoying.

Vaan is the worst FF protagonist ever. He wouldn't stop whining I need to avenge my brotherrrrr hurr durr
I still can't believe they changed Basch for Vaan as FFXII's main character.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

The awkward 9th man in Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Like, maybe it was just the repetition of seeing it in every playthrough, but how could he be THAT stupid.

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on October 23, 2012, 07:09:15 PMVaan is the worst FF protagonist ever. He wouldn't stop whining I need to avenge my brotherrrrr hurr durr
I still can't believe they changed Basch for Vaan as FFXII's main character.
A lot of the Reasons that people hated vaan didn't make any sense.
Also, Semour Guado is really annoying, he would not Just LEAVE YOU ALONE.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on October 23, 2012, 07:09:15 PMHe wouldn't stop whining I need to avenge my brotherrrrr hurr durr

Sounds like Hugh in Black 2 and White 2. "My sister's Purrloin was stolen, I must kill all team plasma and never let this go ever DDDDDD:<"

Although truthfully, I kind of liked that plotline.

Cobraroll

Cossacks: European Wars - the Mortar. It's the single most annoying RTS unit ever.

Mortars are small cannons which lob projectiles away at a rate of about one shot per second. A single hit is enough to kill most infantry, though it is so mightily inaccurate it would take on average several hundred shots to hit an infantryman standing in the open.

However, when it hits a building, splinters are ejected in every direction, immediately killing whatever they hit (even heavy cavalry). A couple of mortars will turn any target building into a fountain of deadly shrapnel. However, as buildings in Cossacks have several thousand hit points, it will take them several minutes to bring the building down. If you've got workers working around the building, they will most likely all be dead by the time the building collapses.

And the thing with the Mortar: its range is insane. More than thrice as much as the second longest-ranged unit. It can stand hidden in the woods two or three screen lengths away from your base, and you won't notice it until one of your buildings starts spewing shrapnel and workers die around it. The only way to stop the bombardment is sending units to capture the Mortar. If it is protected by a few enemy soldiers, prepare for a bloody battle just to stop the bombardment. Counter-fire with a mortar of your own is incredibly inefficient, because of their terrible accuracy.

Oh, and mortars are also cheap and take a very short time to make. The AI keeps churning them out, and frequently send them against your defensive structures. There is a limit as to how many guns can be made from a single Artillery Depot: 5 cannons, 5 howitzers, and 45 Mortars. The programmers of this game must really, really hate turtling.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2012, 07:17:41 PMSounds like Hugh in Black 2 and White 2. "My sister's Purrloin was stolen, I must kill all team plasma and never let this go ever DDDDDD:<"

Although truthfully, I kind of liked that plotline.

I hate Hugh. Just shut up omg -___-
Although he's not as annoying as Bianca was in Black.

Quote from: SocialFox on October 23, 2012, 07:14:03 PMOkay. I just noticed that alot of the reasons that people dislike Vaan don't make any sence.
Also, Semour Guado is really annoying, he would not Just LEAVE YOU ALONE.

Okay. I just noticed that a lot of the reasons that people dislike Seymour don't make any sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on October 27, 2012, 03:41:03 PMI hate Hugh. Just shut up omg -___-
Although he's not as annoying as Bianca was in Black.

Bianca was so annoying in Black!!! "I'm not very good.... I'll never get any stronger...."

She was constantly sending me on guilt trips after beating her, but I still felt bad when N made that comment about her being weak.

She's really cool in B2 though! :D