News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 16, 2012, 06:10:15 PMWell, no surprise there! BDS is most likely getting my vote next day phase, unless he can really wow me with a defense, which he has yet to do.
I am not surprised either. You have convinced me that you are the wolves, even if nobody else believes me...

But, if you insist, my defense:
If I were a wolf, gzgregory would have targeted me, so that I could plant in you that I was a red human before any suspicions were aroused.
If I were a wolf, I would not have wolfed vermilionvermin.
If you were a wolf, you'd know I was a red human; that's why you wolfed vermilionvermin. That's why you two chose me to trap; because, if I were targeted, I would come back RED.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 16, 2012, 06:28:39 PMI am not surprised either. You have convinced me that you are the wolves, even if nobody else believes me...

I hope you aren't accusing EVERYONE of being a wolf? Because Mashi, Blueflower and I all find you suspicious to some degree, and we can't ALL be wolves (as we've already killed a pretty much confirmed wolf).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2012, 06:47:18 PMI hope you aren't accusing EVERYONE of being a wolf? Because Mashi, Blueflower and I all find you suspicious to some degree, and we can't ALL be wolves (as we've already killed a pretty much confirmed wolf).
:P
No, just you two (blueflower and you). Now, let's go back to the wisdom of vermilionvermin:
It doesn't matter if gzgregory was a wolf, as well as you two; if he was a 'lost cause', it would actually be beneficial for you to vote for him. It would throw suspicion off of you, and you'd get a guarenteed target of who you want (spreading confusion among us humans...).
You saw a good opportunity to attack me when I was suspicious of you (SlowPokemon), and when I didn't vote for gzgregory. I walked right into that trap... but you sprang too soon; that's how I knew I was a red human.

Now, if I am a wolf, who would the other, final wolf be? Not Dude, SocialFox, Mashi, or The Boy Who Cried Wolf... they've already proven to me that they're human enough, through various actions, suspicions, and chats (unless they've really, really clever :P). Spyro is too inactive to be a wolf (no offense intended, Spyro)... he already has two phantoms...
Explain to me how anybody else could be a wolf?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2012, 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 16, 2012, 07:00:08 PMthey've really, really clever :P).

1: r and v look very similar when you're typing fast. :P
2: They are clever. :P If what blueflower said is correct, and the wolves have been picking obvious choices because of a lack of experience, then they wouldn't be too clever (meaning that I would be insulting myself, I what blueflower said is correct :P).
3: You're avoiding my question.
4: Off to dinner! I'll be back soon!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

If only spit told me why he was suspicious.

Yugi

Whats the Phase end in Australian EST.

Bird

Good question. Are there any Australians you can ask?

All I know is that it ends in 10 hours and 29 minutes from the time this post was made. I'm sure you can figure it out from that.

Edit: Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 12:00:00 Noon, according to this.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

BDS said what I expected him to say, give us a case of WIFOM. Its best we lynch him anyway. I'm not going to go for anyone else, target set and ready to fire!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 17, 2012, 07:49:21 AMBDS said what I expected him to say, give us a case of WIFOM. Its best we lynch him anyway. I'm not going to go for anyone else, target set and ready to fire!

Now that is a strange attitude. NEVER be so set that you'd lynch someone no matter what. There's certainly not enough concrete evidence to take that attitude yet.

Toby

Well BDS wasn't targeted meaning he's either a wolf or we are being tricked.

Now that BDS has been revealed we can tick off the solution that we were being tricked because he came back red.

Solid evidence for me.

Toby

Toby

Been in the chat for 4 hours now with noone else the whole time, would you like to see the chat log? I like to keep myself entertained...

Well tuff! You can't see my love for myself!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 17, 2012, 07:49:21 AMBDS said what I expected him to say, give us a case of WIFOM. Its best we lynch him anyway. I'm not going to go for anyone else, target set and ready to fire!
If you lynch me, and I'm not a wolf like you think, then there won't be many chances left. The wolves won't want to wolf me because they know that I'll probably get lynched in the day. :P Plus, if they wolf me, everybody would know who the wolves are...

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 17, 2012, 08:38:22 AMWell BDS wasn't targeted meaning he's either a wolf or we are being tricked.

Now that BDS has been revealed we can tick off the solution that we were being tricked because he came back red.

Solid evidence for me.
If there weren't two red humans, I'd agree with you. :P The reason why the wolves wolfed vermilionvermin was so that I'd have no credible defense during the day phase, except my own. Add all the facts up; if I were a wolf, gzgregory would not have hesitated to target me, so I could plant in you whatever suspicions and thoughts I wanted too before your opinions got too dangerous (and you wanted to lynch me, like now :P).

Now, to my suspected wolves, answer my questions, please?
1: Why would I lynch vermilionvermin? Essentially, why would I want to trap myself in a pit of incrimination?
2: Who would the other wolf be, if I were a wolf?
3: How does being red automatically mean I'm a wolf? My defenses aren't sporadic and meaningless, if I must say so myself. :P I rely on evidence and careful observations to form my theories, not just mere guesses.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

1. Pokemon who is a wolf
2. Pokemon who is a wolf
3. Pokemon who is a wolf
4. Pokemon
5. Pokemon
6. Pokemon
7. Pokemon
8. Pokemon
9. Pokemon
10. Pokemon
11. Pokemon
12. Pokemon
13. Pokemon
14. Pokemon

Every player has the option to "target" another player by sending a PM to me saying who you're targeting. You can change your target at any time, as many times as you want. If you are lynched, the color of your targeted player is revealed to the thread. Wolves know the identities of the red humans. Every day phase there will be a trivia question. Winner gets a picture of a medal.

----------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Night 1
Beginning of Day 1
Beginning of Night 2
Beginning of Day 2
Beginning of Night 3
Beginning of Day 3
Beginning of Night 4
Beginning of Day 4

----------------------------------------------------------

1. vermilionvermin
2. FSM-Reapr
3. Kman96/shadowkirby
4. Dude [Phantom x1]
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Spyro [Phantom x2]
7. SocialFox
8. Bubbles7689
9. blueflower999
10. Mashi
11. spitllama
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf [Phantom x1]
13. gzgregory
14. SlowPokemon

No one died.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends the day after tomorrow, (Friday) October 17th at 8:00 PM CST.

Trivia Question: This pokemon evolves into Raichu.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die