News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Just to let you know because slowpokemon seemed unsure in his chat with Mashi, I'm from a TWG group which sometimes has some basic mafia games in it. It's just a group of friends, we just want a game to play :P

I am also part of a mafia site, I've played like 4 games there now? Personally I'm still learning... A lot.

Toby

Bird

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.NFnet.org&channel=%23TWGNSM

Alternatively, go to the main page of this website (not the forum), then click "chat". You give yourself a name then it takes you to the NSM chatroom. From there, simply type /join #twgnsm and it will take you to the TWG specific chatroom.

--------------

Current Votes
Dude - blueflower999
BlackDragonSlayer - SlowPokemon
Spyro
SocialFox - Spitllama
blueflower999 - BlackDragonSlayer
Mashi
spitllama
The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Spitllama
SlowPokemon - BlackDragonSlayer

Tally
2 - BlackDragonSlayer (SlowPokemon, blueflower999)
2 - Spitllama (SocialFox, The Boy Who Cried Wolf)
1 - blueflower999 (Dude)
1 - SlowPokemon (BlackDragonSlayer)

3 - No Vote (Spyro, Mashi, Spitllama)
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Wow. I can't believe I actually made a "Well thought out post" for once. Thanks, guys.  :)

BDS, it would recommend actually quoting (i.e, "quote" and then "/quote" with [ and ] instead of " and ") instead of using quotation marks. It makes your posts a lot easier to follow. I do understand what you mean by a post being "TOO well thought out," to some extent, but really, take a look at great players like Mashi. How many well thought out posts does he make per game? A lot. So why isn't he suspicious? Because he's a better player than me and makes "well thought out posts" more often? True, but I don't see why planning a post ahead of time is a reason to be suspicious of someone. Trust me, if I thought up of everything I said in a TWG game, I would really hate the rule that states you can't delete a post.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 16, 2012, 01:02:43 PMWow. I can't believe I actually made a "Well thought out post" for once. Thanks, guys.  :)

BDS, it would recommend actually quoting (i.e, "quote" and then "/quote" with [ and ] instead of " and ") instead of using quotation marks. It makes your posts a lot easier to follow. I do understand what you mean by a post being "TOO well thought out," to some extent, but really, take a look at great players like Mashi. How many well thought out posts does he make per game? A lot. So why isn't he suspicious? Because he's a better player than me and makes "well thought out posts" more often? True, but I don't see why planning a post ahead of time is a reason to be suspicious of someone. Trust me, if I thought up of everything I said in a TWG game, I would really hate the rule that states you can't delete a post.
1: I usually do. I just didn't want a jumbled and messy-looking post. :S

2: Because the circumstance is different.

3: I notice, both of my suspected wolves have voted for me... If you're not the wolves, and I know who I am (at least I think so? :P), then who could the wolves be? Nobody else has given me as much suspicion as you two (mostly SlowPokemon...). I know who I am, so... try and convince me why anyone else could be a wolf?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Okay, so I think we'll be lynching spitllama and he'll target BlackDragonSlayer.
Any objections?

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

spitllama

Unless Mashi knows something we don't and BDS comes back red :o Totally sketch.

I'll leave my last post to say that I'm suspicious of SocialFox.

spitllama
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

I'm beginning to have doubts about spitllama and feel that I'm going to castigate myself severely Post Game if he turns out to be Human.
idkkk

I can't decide on whom else to lynch and I don't really want to do so with such a short period of time left.  I also want to make use of our oracle, since our previous one was essentially useless, so there's at least that, if spitllama is Human.

spitllama, if you are Human, I'm sorry!  Just wish that you posted an actual defence though!  I'll hold out before voting though, in the rare case that someone else pops in the meantime.

Mashi

Okay, 30 more minutes before the Phase ends, so I suppose there's no harm in voting, even if it's an Insta, since there's probably no turning back at this point.

spitllama

Bird

1. Pokemon who is a wolf
2. Pokemon who is a wolf
3. Pokemon who is a wolf
4. Pokemon
5. Pokemon
6. Pokemon
7. Pokemon
8. Pokemon
9. Pokemon
10. Pokemon
11. Pokemon
12. Pokemon
13. Pokemon
14. Pokemon

Every player has the option to "target" another player by sending a PM to me saying who you're targeting. You can change your target at any time, as many times as you want. If you are lynched, the color of your targeted player is revealed to the thread. Wolves know the identities of the red humans. Every day phase there will be a trivia question. Winner gets a picture of a medal.

----------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Night 1
Beginning of Day 1
Beginning of Night 2
Beginning of Day 2
Beginning of Night 3
Beginning of Day 3
Beginning of Night 4

----------------------------------------------------------

1. vermilionvermin
2. FSM-Reapr
3. Kman96/shadowkirby
4. Dude [Phantom x1]
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Spyro [Phantom x2]
7. SocialFox
8. Bubbles7689
9. blueflower999
10. Mashi
11. spitllama
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf [Phantom x1]
13. gzgregory
14. SlowPokemon

Spitllama was walking across the street when he was hit by a bus. It could have happened to anyone!

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends tomorrow, (Wednesday) October 17th at 8:00 PM CST.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

SlowPokemon

Yeahhhhh 95% sure BDS is a wolf. If he wasn't, Spitllama was (for targeting a known red human), and I really doubt spitllama was.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Well, no surprise there! BDS is most likely getting my vote next day phase, unless he can really wow me with a defense, which he has yet to do.
Bulbear! Blueflower999